Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Floyd flunkie pass. Dudes gonna get the bricks beat off him.

Oh you already know. Hell, Dirrell's lil bro beat the breaks off the dude who kicked Jacks ass.

Didn't Andre also beat the shyt outta Love in a sparring session too that was posted up in here.

:heh: at the Dirrell brothers trying to destroy Floyd's whole roster (again)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not here for these shenanigans that are going to kill FNF.
I happen to like seeing young up and comers and discovering new talent on these types of cards.
Haymon seems to be acting like Walmart and is basically killing any opportunity for small promoters to get their fighters any national TV exposure.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I happen to like seeing young up and comers and discovering new talent on these types of cards.
Haymon seems to be acting like Walmart and is basically killing any opportunity for small promoters to get their fighters any national TV exposure.
I think folks who are watching Friday Night Fights, they'll continue watching it. He'll simply be promoting mainly fighters under his banner and other promoters will still have FNF to launch their starters.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think folks who are watching Friday Night Fights, they'll continue watching it. He'll simply be promoting mainly fighters under his banner and other promoters will still have FNF to launch their starters.
Nah, he would never risk his fighters against a good prospect so any non Haymon fighters on his cards are going to be extremely low level club fighters brought in just to make his guys look good.

I am as excited as the next guy about boxing being on network TV again but taking an honest look at what Haymon's long-term plan seems to be makes me uneasy. Haymon obviously wants to create a boxing version of the UFC and that is not something I am interested in seeing happen. The promoter wars have been bad enough I can only imagine how things are going to look when there is single organization featuring so many of the top stars in the sport.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

The Dana Model

:sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah, he would never risk his fighters against a good prospect so any non Haymon fighters on his cards are going to be extremely low level club fighters brought in just to make his guys look good.

I am as excited as the next guy about boxing being on network TV again but taking an honest look at what Haymon's long-term plan seems to be makes me uneasy. Haymon obviously wants to create a boxing version of the UFC and that is not something I am interested in seeing happen. The promoter wars have been bad enough I can only imagine how things are going to look when there is single organization featuring so many of the top stars in the sport.
The only way I'll be on board completely with what he's doing is if he's willing to Co promote....monopolizing is not a win for us boxing fans

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Haymon is doing reminds me of Michael in the Godfather. He just laid low in 2014 & just out of nowhere is taking shyt over. It all started 15 years ago with his first client Vernon Forrest (RIP).

It takes time. This didn't happen over night. These new nyggas need to understand that.