Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Stevenson vs Bika :beli::skip:

Stevenson just needs to come out and admit hes in boxing for money only

no legacy at all and will keep fighting irrelevant fighters for as long as possible until hes forced to lose vs Kovalev

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Stevenson vs Bika :beli::skip:

Stevenson just needs to come out and admit hes in boxing for money only

no legacy at all and will keep fighting irrelevant fighters for as long as possible until hes forced to lose vs Kovalev
Well I still think Adonis can knock Krusher the fukk out. But damn he's fighting Bika?!? Three tune ups in a row? SMMFH

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only way I'll be on board completely with what he's doing is if he's willing to Co promote....monopolizing is not a win for us boxing fans
That is my whole thing...I am not looking for a boxing monopoly. And Al has not shown much of a willingness to co-promote.

Arum been doing the same shyt for years breh. All respect to Don King for keeping it 100 and giving us good fights
If the price is right Arum has shown he is willing to work with anyone. He is mercenary as fukk and cash is king with old Bob.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bika hasn't done anything to deserve a shot at the lineal 175lb world title.

:snoop: at Stevenson. Words can't express the disappointment this nikka has been since 2013 ended. I was cool with the Fonfara fight. I thought he deserved a shot, but shytkosky and now Bika is just too much fukkery.

Even Campillo would have been a decent fight if he was just gonna wait until the winner of Krusher/Pascal.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bika hasn't done anything to deserve a shot at the lineal 175lb world title.

:snoop: at Stevenson. Words can't express the disappointment this nikka has been since 2013 ended. I was cool with the Fonfara fight. I thought he deserved a shot, but shytkosky and now Bika is just too much fukkery.

Even Campillo would have been a decent fight if he was just gonna wait until the winner of Krusher/Pascal.

and there's a 50-50 chance that bika can ko superman late..esp if superman gasses out

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
and there's a 50-50 chance that bika can ko superman late..esp if superman gasses out

I wouldn't say Bika has a 50% chance of KOing Stevenson period (late or early)

More like 20% chance. Bika is getting past it nowadays. Dirrell was hurting him alot in their rematch. I don't see Bika standing up to them superman bombs, but hey boxing is unpredictable like that.

Ain't too many cats that can take that Fonfara beating in order to hang around late and make a surprise happen.