Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lacy is going to end up getting killed in the ring, if he keeps this shyt up. :mjcry:This ain't the same Jeff that was tossing nikkas chins in the bushes years ago. Dude is a shell of a shell of himself.

Dargan just ain't as good as I thought he was. It's like nikkas don't practice boxing against pressure fighters during sparring in the gym. He basically just let dude have his way with him for 10 rounds. :snoop:
breh isnt jeff in your area? do you know why this once great fighter wants to continue and make nikkas :to: watching him? any gossip you might have heard

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
breh isnt jeff in your area? do you know why this once great fighter wants to continue and make nikkas :to: watching him? any gossip you might have heard

My area is more south FLA (Miami, Fort Lauderdale,) Lacy always been a central FLA type cat. (Tampa, Orlando) so not everything trickles down to my ears. Last thing I heard was dude needed money so that's why he still fights. :snoop: Jeff is so finished it's not even funny. People always been afraid/worried for Taylor, (and for good reason) but Jeff was the one cats should have really worried about. He can't throw a decent punch to save his life. All the snap is gone. He just walks forward barely moving his hands and taking punishment. He's worse than Angulo is now and that's as bad as it gets. :mjcry:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Daniel Jacobs was just in a SB commercial. Talking about his comeback from cancer.

At the end of the commercial, he said "And in 2014, I became the WBA champion"

:mjlol: fukk outta here nikka, you ain't the real champ.

Just another reason I hate the WBA. You got nikkas out here fronting like they the champ, deceiving the fans that don't know any better :camby:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Daniel Jacobs was just in a SB commercial. Talking about his comeback from cancer.

At the end of the commercial, he said "And in 2014, I became the WBA champion"

:mjlol: fukk outta here nikka, you ain't the real champ.

Just another reason I hate the WBA. You got nikkas out here fronting like they the champ, deceiving the fans that don't know any better :camby:
He is the champion. GGG is the super champion. Yes the WBA is notorious for this, but it was designed for long time champions to have more freedom to progress their career how they see fit without the pressure of mandatories. That's what the "Regular" World champ is for.

Really it's just for extra sanctioning fees since they still have "interim" champions, but either way, Jacobs is a legitimate champion. Just as Ruslan Chagaev is a current World Champion. Don't like it? Hell, nobody does, but it is what it is. Attacking the fighter who's done nothing but do what he's supposed to doesn't make any sense to me.

But, you wanna know what's really f*cked up.......... It says in their rulebook you can read in PDF form from their website, that when a Super Champion is crowned, there is no need to crown a regular champion.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Chavez-Fonfara: Gonzalez vs. Russell May Land on Card
Posted by: Miguel Rivera on 2/2/2015 .

By Miguel Rivera

World Boxing Council featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (57-8, 48KOs) revealed that April 18th has been mentioned to him as a possible date for an upcoming defense against Gary Russell Jr. (25-1, 14KOs). The champion stated on Friday that a fight with Russell is nearly 90% done. He also said late March is possible as well, with March 27 and March 28 being kicked around.

If the fight is finalized for April 18th, it would certainly become the co-feature to the light heavyweight contest between the returning Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Polish contender Andrzej Fonfara.

"He is the confirmed opponent, it will be him. We only have to define the date and place," Gonzalez said.

Russell suffered his first career defeat last June at the hands of two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko. He returned with a win in December, gaining a unanimous decision over Christopher Martin.

Gonzalez has been promised a three fight spread from Russell's manager Al Haymon, with fights to come against Haymon-managed Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz if the champion beats Russell.

will this be on NBC or SHOWTIME? :patrice: imagine the numbers chavez jr would bring in to network tv :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Chavez-Fonfara: Gonzalez vs. Russell May Land on Card
Posted by: Miguel Rivera on 2/2/2015 .

By Miguel Rivera

World Boxing Council featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (57-8, 48KOs) revealed that April 18th has been mentioned to him as a possible date for an upcoming defense against Gary Russell Jr. (25-1, 14KOs). The champion stated on Friday that a fight with Russell is nearly 90% done. He also said late March is possible as well, with March 27 and March 28 being kicked around.

If the fight is finalized for April 18th, it would certainly become the co-feature to the light heavyweight contest between the returning Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Polish contender Andrzej Fonfara.

"He is the confirmed opponent, it will be him. We only have to define the date and place," Gonzalez said.

Russell suffered his first career defeat last June at the hands of two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko. He returned with a win in December, gaining a unanimous decision over Christopher Martin.

Gonzalez has been promised a three fight spread from Russell's manager Al Haymon, with fights to come against Haymon-managed Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz if the champion beats Russell.

will this be on NBC or SHOWTIME? :patrice: imagine the numbers chavez jr would bring in to network tv :wow:

That's a dope ass doubleheader if made.

Chavez/Fonfara has FOTY potential to me although some would prolly disagree.

Turbo Fists vs GonChinless should be a pretty good scrap too.