Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is Dargan not good or is this just a bad matchup?
I think he simply didn't know how to fight this type of fight. He looked good from the outside during the first round but was totally hopeless once Ruiz made it an infight.

His corner fukked up in not preparing him for any scenario in the ring. Should of had a game plan to keep him away with the jab and foot movement. Instead he stood there being a punching bag

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Always Believe in AB:blessed:

#BandCamp

FXmUSG.gif

Been looking for this gif a minute. Forgot where I put it :salute:

you have no idea how much K9 annoys me breh...this dude should have been outta here once ishe beat him for the belt..yet he continues to hang around while nikkas like @yawn see fit to remind me that dude gave molina his worst loss yet..stylin on me talking that molester stuff :sadcam:

I can't let you forget Pat

K-9 beat Molester Molina in the name of God

And he did it in fronta Molina's fans in his own country

Pedophiles never win, even in Mexico :Undefeated vs Mexicans:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lacy is going to end up getting killed in the ring, if he keeps this shyt up. :mjcry:This ain't the same Jeff that was tossing nikkas chins in the bushes years ago. Dude is a shell of a shell of himself.

Dargan just ain't as good as I thought he was. It's like nikkas don't practice boxing against pressure fighters during sparring in the gym. He basically just let dude have his way with him for 10 rounds. :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Lara with a Cuban Mami?:ohlawd:

She got the widow peak though:to:

Lacy is going to end up getting killed in the ring, if he keeps this shyt up. :mjcry:This ain't the same Jeff that was tossing nikkas chins in the bushes years ago. Dude is a shell of a shell of himself.

Why is he still Boxing?:mjcry:

He should know he doesn't have it and is used as a stepping stone for fighters to show if they are ESPN-level at this point:snoop:

Dargan just ain't as good as I thought he was. It's like nikkas don't practice boxing against pressure fighters during sparring in the gym. He basically just let dude have his way with him for 10 rounds. :snoop:

They starting listening to the fans/media and forget they still have to improve in certain areas:snoop:

They kept talking about him being ready to challenge for titles right now...and then he goes out and loses to Tony Luis? :dahell:

Hopefully, he takes the L as a teaching point, goes back and practices his under pressure/in-fighting, and returns much better.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah they hate you cause your goofy ass was in the ring humping on Maidana then got your clock cleaned and been fighting nothing but leftovers ever sense.. Then telling Jay Z to eat a dikk for offering you 40 million :childplease::mjlol: We just not impressed yet lil nikka

They hated him before then:camby:

And everyone was impressed with the destruction of DeMarco at 135. To this day, only AB and the Legend Edwin Valero have been able to destroy him like that.