Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
James Kirkland Still Undecided as To Head Trainer

Posted by: Steve Kim on 1/26/2015 .

By Steve Kim

As James Kirkland prepares to face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in May, he still needs to decide on who will be his lead trainer. It's not clear if it will be Ann Wolfe, who throughout much of his career has worked his corner. They have had a recent estrangement and their relationship has hit peaks and valleys in recent years.. His adviser, Mike Miller, says he will be meeting with the fighter tonight at the Cowboys Dance Hall in San Antonio, Texas where Golden Boy Promotions is staging a nationally televised card on FoxSports1.

"I don't know anything, I'm going to talk to him tonight about who he has decided to train with, if he has," Miller told BoxingScene.com, this afternoon.

"He sparred Friday and Saturday at a gym in Austin (Texas) but he needs to figure out who his trainers going to be and if it's going to be Ann. We need to work out a deal and get busy and if it's not going to be Ann, then he needs to figure out who it's going to be and that person needs to have a game plan."

In the past, Kirkland has been a much better - and meaner - fighter with Wolfe preparing him for battle with her hard-nosed and unorthodox ways.

Miller says that he generally stays away from pushing a fighter on a particular trainer but he certainly has a preference.

"I personally hope it's Ann,"he admitted."I like Ann and I think James it as his best with Ann."

kirkland better stop playing and call ann real quick :ufdup:

8162371208891280.jpg

tumblr_ljoi33nesh1qdzpg2.jpg

anne-wolfe-o.gif

:damn:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

By Steve Kim

As James Kirkland prepares to face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in May, he still needs to decide on who will be his lead trainer. It's not clear if it will be Ann Wolfe, who throughout much of his career has worked his corner. They have had a recent estrangement and their relationship has hit peaks and valleys in recent years.. His adviser, Mike Miller, says he will be meeting with the fighter tonight at the Cowboys Dance Hall in San Antonio, Texas where Golden Boy Promotions is staging a nationally televised card on FoxSports1.

"I don't know anything, I'm going to talk to him tonight about who he has decided to train with, if he has," Miller told BoxingScene.com, this afternoon.

"He sparred Friday and Saturday at a gym in Austin (Texas) but he needs to figure out who his trainers going to be and if it's going to be Ann. We need to work out a deal and get busy and if it's not going to be Ann, then he needs to figure out who it's going to be and that person needs to have a game plan."

In the past, Kirkland has been a much better - and meaner - fighter with Wolfe preparing him for battle with her hard-nosed and unorthodox ways.

Miller says that he generally stays away from pushing a fighter on a particular trainer but he certainly has a preference.

"I personally hope it's Ann,"he admitted."I like Ann and I think James it as his best with Ann."

8162371208891280.jpg

tumblr_ljoi33nesh1qdzpg2.jpg

anne-wolfe-o.gif

:damn:

James...you don't need Ann Wolfe in your corner breh:youngsabo:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

By Steve Kim

Apparently james is still crazy :blessed::blessed:
Something about march in carson, california