Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i honestly believe that the reason why broner doesn't have footwork and is so flat footed is because he doesnt have the cardio to do it :sas2: guys like floyd, manny, marquez etc dont abuse thier bodys with alcohol, weed & fukkin whores raw when they aint training :snoop: if broner had the footwork of mayweather, cotto, de la hoya, lomachenko he would be unstoppable:wow: he easily takes another 3-4 L's before hes 30 :flabbynsick:

:shaq2:

Floyd and Manny werent drinking or fukking random whores now? :rudy:

Really?:comeon:

Marquez abuses his body with his own his piss and Roids:camby:

AB hasnt ever been gassed out in a fight:ufdup:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
i honestly believe that the reason why broner doesn't have footwork and is so flat footed is because he doesnt have the cardio to do it :sas2: guys like floyd, manny, marquez etc dont abuse thier bodys with alcohol, weed & fukkin whores raw when they aint training :snoop: if broner had the footwork of mayweather, cotto, de la hoya, lomachenko he would be unstoppable:wow: he easily takes another 3-4 L's before hes 30 :flabbynsick:
He doesn't have their footwork because he hasn't needed it til now. He's been able to pick guys off by standing in front of them and using that shoulder roll. I don't think he can move around because he's stuck in that style. It's the same reason I don't think he can be a volume puncher when he needs to turn it up.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
For all yall doubting Broner.......
tumblr_mv6mw8LRlY1qc5b42o1_500.gif

You're gonna learn March 7th:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
For all yall doubting Broner.......
tumblr_mv6mw8LRlY1qc5b42o1_500.gif

You're gonna learn March 7th:yeshrug:

#BandCamp
I think Broner will win and will be picking him in the predictions thread. I think with competition and talent at 140 and 147 it is in his best interest to work on his footwork and not always be so flat-footed. Also, releasing combos and throwing more punches would benefit him greatly - as in: if he needs it he can use it. It felt like vs. Maidana he wasn't prepared to let his hands go or use his footwork.
:manny:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
#BandCampBanter:

"Bu-bu-bu-but, he's About Biscuits/Buffets...no way is he in shape":to:

AB is now About Biceps:umad:

@SkiHatDaGawd it looks like he fooled us once, but he's officially back in shape and still has over 5 weeks remaining to train for the fight breh:ohlawd:

John Molina....Mr. NBC aka Primetime Broner is coming for you:demonic:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

:banderas:

My niqqa AB gonna take All Bets to get All Belts from AnyBody if he's muslim just refer to him as Allah's Best. :win:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I think Broner will win and will be picking him in the predictions thread. I think with competition and talent at 140 and 147 it is in his best interest to work on his footwork and not always be so flat-footed. Also, releasing combos and throwing more punches would benefit him greatly - as in: if he needs it he can use it. It felt like vs. Maidana he wasn't prepared to let his hands go or use his footwork.
:manny:

I feel like Maidana fight was a perfect storm of arrogance, laziness, and prepardness. He literally wasnt ready:heh:

Dude going on rap tours at the same time he was supposed to be in training camp?:dahell:

Shooting rap videos/showing up and battling at events/doing collabs and shyt:what:

He used his training camp to lose weight which is why he weighed in at only 144 a fight with a legit big Welterweight when he was just looking like THIS on November 1st...................................
bronermaidanaprepc_hoganphotos6.jpg
and then looking like THIS only 6 weeks later on December 13th..................................
article-2523370-1A19448300000578-822_634x378.jpg

He fukked himself and paid for it. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes which is why he's in shape 5 weeks out now:obama:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
He doesn't have their footwork because he hasn't needed it til now. He's been able to pick guys off by standing in front of them and using that shoulder roll. I don't think he can move around because he's stuck in that style. It's the same reason I don't think he can be a volume puncher when he needs to turn it up.

if malignaggi had any type of power he would have easily beat broner :wow: footwork would have saved broner from that maidana ass beating just look at how khan, alexander & mayweather were able to box and beat him. would love to see broner/rios if he beats molina :banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
if malignaggi had any type of power he would have easily beat broner :wow: footwork would have saved broner from that maidana ass beating just look at how khan, alexander & mayweather were able to box and beat him. would love to see broner/rios if he beats molina :banderas:

If Malignaggi had power?:dahell:

If I had Floyd's skillset, I would be in the jewelry store right now buying a new bracelet for one of my random thots.....aint no "if's":heh:

If Broner had footwork like Ali, he would never lose a fight or even have a close fight:russ: