Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
if malignaggi had any type of power he would have easily beat broner :wow: footwork would have saved broner from that maidana ass beating just look at how khan, alexander & mayweather were able to box and beat him. would love to see broner/rios if he beats molina :banderas:
Forget the Ifs and would'ves, Paulie fought Broner to a very close decision loss. Broner should've steamrolled him. That was a bad sign. Part of the Maidana loss was just Broner overestimating himself and taking a huge leap in terms of opposition too soon. That Paulie fight should've been a clear sign to move back down to 140, or fight a shot guy like Shane Mosley instead.

It'll be tough for him to add movement and learn how to switch from offense to defense more fluidly. Both of those things may never happen for him. And maybe he doesn't need to add both. Maybe he just needs to throw more punches to compensate for the lack of movement. Hopefully he can address some of those issues while he builds up to fight the top guys at 140/147, because he needs to change something.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz

Am I able to join #BandCamp ?

I was on the fence until the nickname "Always Believe" appeared :dead: :wow:

The level of stanning is too good to ignore

Welcome to #TheCamp breh...I put you in the sig:ohlawd:

maxresdefault.jpg

Always Believe in AB:blessed:

#BandCamp

FXmUSG.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that's an amazing fight for stub hub center :wow: they both have had classics and FOTY at that place :banderas: may it produced the next boxing trilogy :blessed:
If that actually makes it to a trilogy I expect someone to be done afterwards lol