Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
so why was alvarez rios stopped?

Alvarado didn't want more punishment. His corner wanted him to go one more round, even saying they would stop it soon, but when asked how many fingers was being held up by the doc, Alvarado answered 4 (it was 2)

Quit on the stool again.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No Haymon interference either, because Ortiz isn't with him and Rios is at TR:bryan:

Victor is a Haymon client. I believe he's been with Al for years

matthysse manager says hes no longer with al haymon

He really don't wanna fight Broner :aicmon:

They fukking up #bandcamp plans man

Broner's road to Argentinian redemption is supposed to be 1/2 of Carlos Molina, then Matthysse and we finish with Maidana

But Matthysse and Maidana ducking us :damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Victor is a Haymon client. I believe he's been with Al for years

He really don't wanna fight Broner :aicmon:

They fukking up #bandcamp plans man

Broner's road to Argentinian redemption is supposed to be 1/2 of Carlos Molina, then Matthysse and we finish with Maidana

But Matthysse and Maidana ducking us :damn:

lucas is off on his path to be great...let him broner focus first on not getting his equilibrium sent to the bushes by molina

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lucas is off on his path to be great...let him broner focus first on not getting his equilibrium sent to the bushes by molina

Adrien Broner, just like Humberto Soto and Antonio DeMarco, is gonna show Matthysse how you beat John Molina:youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Brehs....who the hell is advising Mike Alvarado?:patrice:

I just checked his resume and his last 7 fights have been (in order): Bredis Prescott, Mauricio Herrera, Brandon Rios, Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Juan Manuel Marquez, and Brandon Rios:dahell:

He went 3-4 and lost 3 via KO...including quitting against Rios and Provodnikov:wow:

How can you put a fighter in back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back wars????:damn:

That's horrible management of a fighter brehs:snoop:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Brehs....who the hell is advising Mike Alvarado?:patrice:

I just checked his resume and his last 7 fights have been (in order): Bredis Prescott, Mauricio Herrera, Brandon Rios, Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Juan Manuel Marquez, and Brandon Rios:dahell:

He went 3-4 and lost 3 via KO...including quitting against Rios and Provodnikov:wow:

How can you put a fighter in back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back wars????:damn:

That's horrible management of a fighter brehs:snoop:
his fukkin Mother most likely!!