Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muhammad-ali-hospitalized-pneumonia.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So this ghetto "tha boxing voice" tha voice of tha people blogtalkradio podcast had like 5 listeners, and then those 5 listeners split to make their own podcast? excuse me but :mjlol:

listened to a bit of both, not bad. still space out there for a proper professional (free) boxing podcast with good personalities and good equipment

used to have that espn one with kieran mulvaney which was basically a monologue, have that HBO one but it's self-serving and only a preview/review show, and that ring theory one that wants people to pay for it (fukkin lol)

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So this ghetto "tha boxing voice" tha voice of tha people blogtalkradio podcast had like 5 listeners, and then those 5 listeners split to make their own podcast? excuse me but :mjlol:

listened to a bit of both, not bad. still space out there for a proper professional (free) boxing podcast with good personalities and good equipment

used to have that espn one with kieran mulvaney which was basically a monologue, have that HBO one but it's self-serving and only a preview/review show, and that ring theory one that wants people to pay for it (fukkin lol)
The boxing Voice is a good show.