Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Not goin feel sorry of Lamont... That brother bullshyt takes away the Broner fight...they don't wanna catchweight with Swift...don't wanna avenge the Matthysse L...so who tf he expect to fight??

catch weight??? :dwillhuh:

why on google earf nas would they need a catch weight :what:

edit I forgot dude came in over for Salka, wish I could have forgot the rest of that fight as well :scust:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
catch weight??? :dwillhuh:

why on google earf nas would they need a catch weight :what:

edit I forgot dude came in over for Salka, wish I could have forgot the rest of that fight as well :scust:

Its no secret Team Swift wants the next fight at 144

Haymon playing games with the belts, cuz he don't trust the rest of them nikkas to keep them like the Muhfukking Champ has done so well

#swiftset :demonic:

:mfchamp:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Its no secret Team Swift wants the next fight at 144

Haymon playing games with the belts, cuz he don't trust the rest of them nikkas to keep them like the Muhfukking Champ has done so well

#swiftset :demonic:

:mfchamp:

I'm sure Haymon is real confident in Danny's ability to keep those belts.
full

As long as Juventud ain't in the cut.
full

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cotto's Adviser: There is Movement By Canelo's Side

Gaby Penagarciano, legal adviser to WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs), has revealed that there has been some movement on side of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (44-1-1, 31KOs) to satisfy the Puerto Rican champion's demands for a May 2nd HBO Pay-Per-View showdown.

Penagarícano also said the dates of June 6 and June 13 in New York City are being evaluated - likely in the event of a deal being reached for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd.

A little over a week ago, the adviser said the negotiations were at "50%." He says they are now at 60%.

"We are in talks, but there is no agreement yet. But there is some movement. There has been a little more flexibility on the side of the promoters of Canelo. We are working with people who are friends of ours. But we're talking about all aspects of the fight, including the financial structure. We are at 60 percent now. A little more than before because Golden Boy and Canelo have been more flexible to move toward our position," Penagaricano told ESPN Deportes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/cottos-adviser-there-movement-by-canelos-side--86126

Negotiations at 60%:pachaha:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Cotto's Adviser: There is Movement By Canelo's Side

Gaby Penagarciano, legal adviser to WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs), has revealed that there has been some movement on side of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (44-1-1, 31KOs) to satisfy the Puerto Rican champion's demands for a May 2nd HBO Pay-Per-View showdown.

Penagarícano also said the dates of June 6 and June 13 in New York City are being evaluated - likely in the event of a deal being reached for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd.

A little over a week ago, the adviser said the negotiations were at "50%." He says they are now at 60%.

"We are in talks, but there is no agreement yet. But there is some movement. There has been a little more flexibility on the side of the promoters of Canelo. We are working with people who are friends of ours. But we're talking about all aspects of the fight, including the financial structure. We are at 60 percent now. A little more than before because Golden Boy and Canelo have been more flexible to move toward our position," Penagaricano told ESPN Deportes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/cottos-adviser-there-movement-by-canelos-side--86126

Negotiations at 60%:pachaha:

I cant WAIT to see how this plays out as far as splits and purses. Who was holding up the other, because I know it's coming down to money.