Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Lucas called his dog Danny because he is going to beat the s-hit out of it until it submits

1907577_272747052893839_1532380424_n.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't front, Roach getting a nikka hyped for this Manny/Bradley rematch.

:heh::deadrose: at the " he didn't come to the ring in a wheel chair. Manny hit him so hard it broke his ankles."
while a ridiculous lie, that shyt is still hilarious

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
random question: how many of you know someone OUTSIDE of The Coli that knows as much about boxing as you? in other words are you the most knowledgeable boxing head you know?

:ld:
Far and away. I got an above casual mexican co-worker who I talk fighting with but besides that nah. Far and away the most into it. But I don't talk to my old gym brehs anymore

charknicks

All Star
Daps
yeah....lol. I aint tryin to be in it full time yet. I just want to be able to throw on some local shows here and there and maybe some MMA even. there is more MMA here in NC than boxing. :snoop: its crazy. even on an ESPN telecast, we only sell out half of our arena (PNC...where NC State plays, seats nearly 20k) yet when Raw or Smackdown is here the shyt is outta control. :mindblown:

Yo, when is the last time that we had a good (hell, any) boxing card here in NC? Like you said, there are local MMA shows here all the time, but boxing is pretty much done in this area. Would love to see quality boxing live in this area.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Make a doubleheader of Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera and Adrien Broner vs Lamont Peterson on the same card

Winner of one fight fights the other:ohlawd:
That'd be great but AB doesn't deserve a 140 title shot off GP.AB needs a good 140 challenge Danny needs to have the rematch then 144 catchweight vs swift,

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
1.1 milly turned to see herrera show garcia what boxing is all about....outstanding :obama:..yes it is worthy of a card built around it again
put that on the undercard of the next Canelo ppv (if he fights a good opponent) and that's a killer ppv

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'd only wanna see a rematch so Swift could get that W without a shadow of doubt

It was an ugly ass fight tho I still haven't rewatched it... jab jab grab punch

Herrera landed 82 power punches I'd bet more then half was in the clinch:russ:
Come on choc you know those shostats/compubox are just a point of reference. Danny got busted up man.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pretty good Khan interview

Says Floyd told him he'd get the fight but now wasnt the time

Floyd told Khan challenge Broner on twitter N he'd retweet it

He told GBP he'd fight AB no problem

shyts on Kell

shyts on boxing fans that they a what you do for me lately bunch

Says he okd a fight with Guerrero

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Come on choc you know those shostats/compubox are just a point of reference. Danny got busted up man.

Never said Danny didn't eat no leather or bleed but it sure as hell wasn't from power shots:dwillhuh:

Paulie was begging for the nikka to throw the right hand...I don't recall any hooks even attempted by Herrera

Them Shostats might not be 100% but it wasn't hard to tell the nikka wasn't throwing many power shots...the 12th which Swift gave up cuz of the open scoring N in clinches was more then 50% of his power shots landed breh:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pretty good Khan interview

Says Floyd told him he'd get the fight but now wasnt the time

Floyd told Khan challenge Broner on twitter N he'd retweet it

He told GBP he'd fight AB no problem

shyts on Kell

shyts on boxing fans that they a what you do for me lately bunch

Says he okd a fight with Guerrero

First of all :mjlol: at virgil sitting in the back the whole time not saying shyt with his weird rapey vibe
second, that all sounds well and good from Khan...but dude is a habitual liar, so it's hard to tell. I do believe he wants to fight AB and Brook though.
finally,Khan looks like he gained some considerable size n/h. Maybe 147 is the weight for him.