Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
Me too smh.... At least we got to see linares/demarco tho
I got to see Swift before he was champ against ****, but it was boring too. Linares-Demarco was good though, because we got our blood thirst quenched.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
We need an Angel Garcia smiley

Angel-Garcia.jpg
hi-res-148244383_crop_north.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

here's a recent "interview" of b-hop with opie and anthony.

"interview" cause its 30 minutes of him rambling.. about the brain injury stuff, life in general, his age and how people react to his fights, and his brilliant plan to eventually fight mayweather.. his idea would easily be the biggest PPV ever

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I got to see Swift before he was champ against ****, but it was boring too. Linares-Demarco was good though, because we got our blood thirst quenched.
Yeah i was sitting next to somebody from his entourage who kept telling me how he was gonna one day be champ.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
Yeah i was sitting next to somebody from his entourage who kept telling me how he was gonna one day be champ.
L-R-Sam-Watson-George-Hanson-The-Watson-twins.1.jpg

Don't tell me it was the Watson brothers. :beli:

I was at Hopkins-Taylor I in Vegas and watched the weigh in with Andre Ward. Dude was cool as fukk.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jabs can win fights but if boxer A lands 4 jabs and boxer B lands 2 hard shots I'm giving it to boxer B every time, and this is coming from a Paulie stan.

I said if a round is very close I give it to the champion I also don't believe in even rounds especially in title fights. :manny: I don't understand how you would view that as a crutch.

How is it bytchmade to say you have to take the title from the champ and not jab and hold your way to a title :camby:
But what if the power punches are grazing shots at best? And the jab's are nose breaking jabs? Do you consider a Floyd check hook more of a power punch than his jab to the sternum? Etc. Etc.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bu bu bu but.. they won't accept N get behind Swift

Bu bu bu but...Swift don't speak spanish

Bu bu bu but... they were tickets available still on Friday

That pop during his intro
Those Danny chants
The cheers during the 10th N 11th rds:ohlawd:

#swiftset :demonic:

AND STILL...:umad:
Stay in PR and get outboxed out pointed and your nose broke all while retaining your title brehs