Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Brehs so im hearing you cant win a fight with just jabbing your opponent?

Whats wong with jabbing.... if you throw it right that shyt will bust you up.

of course you can win a fight by jabbing...paulie malignaggi does it all the gotdamn time lol...winky beat tito just by jabbing...ike quartey (best jab of all time..my opinion) broke nikka's faces with a jab..the jab is the best weapon a boxer can have

you guys ever watch sumbu kalambay? i seen him beat mike fukking mccallum by circling and jabbing the whole fight. :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Matthysse had his chance. He did well early, got his eye swole up by the left hook from Danny's moms side of the family
left hook?

but it's all good.....herrera exposed danny in a way maKNEEsay wasn't able to. had the 100% puerto rican crowd booing his ass. swift really thought he could be the next tito:heh:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Believe a thumb can break an orbital brehs:russ::dead::deadrose:
when did I say I agreed with the guy in the video?....I was just responding to newz comment of it being a left hook. swiftset a little on edge cause their boy got that work last night. sweet pea herrera had him lookin foolish.

a4O9y6Q.gif

with a jab:damn:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You don't even have to lose a fight in order to be exposed anymore:patrice:

Was Mike Tyson exposed when he lost to Buster Douglas?

Lennox Lewis to Oliver McCall?

Why wasn't Lucas Matthysse exposed when he LOST to Danny Garcia then?

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
when did I say I agreed with the guy in the video?....I was just responding to newz comment of it being a left hook. swiftset a little on edge cause their boy got that work last night. sweet pea herrera had him lookin foolish.

a4O9y6Q.gif

SMH, Herrera ya boy because he reps Riverside/Inland Empire :myman:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
“Mauricio Herrera won the fight. He is the champion today! Danny Garcia and his father should be man enough to admit when they lose.”

- Ruslan Provodnikov

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

a4O9y6Q.gif

Sweet Pea Herrera:dead:

That's hilarious:russ:

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
:pachaha:....I was clownin my homie like "watch herrera bout to bring that belt back to riverside". just joking with em cause the a swift fan. then after herrera put that clinic on I was :stylin:
Don't worry breh, if fatboy Arreola somehow beats Stiverne, Wilder gonna ice that fool. Ain't no love for the 60 freeway holmes.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

a4O9y6Q.gif

It don't matter what they think...what matters is what the official judges think

AND STILL
Garcia-Herrera-Fight-Night3.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:umad: