Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
Herrera don't have the pop to do anything to Swift. He does have the heart and chin to go the full 12 though.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@King P @ChocolateGiddyUp @That Good 510 Six months ago :wow:

Six months ago Danny showed the world how PR pride, PR power and PR precision punching could stop and drop "The Machine"

They said he was scared so he closed his eye and beat Matthysse into :wrist:

I've included an HD video of the fight so #MatthysseMafia can enjoy their loss in all it's beauty
ZHgCROL.png

Celebramos oficialmente este sábado con una masacre mexicana en Puerto Rico
ZHgCROL.png

I didn't remember that Danny looked bigger than Matthysse. Good looking, I have been wanting to watch this fight again.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dan Rafael chat news:

- GGG-JCC currently being planned for July 12th on PPV, if made fight will be at 168
- He has no verified info on Mayweather being arrested. Says he has no proof of police report, arrest, arrest warrant - only info is from TMZ
- Lara-Ishe Smith on May 2. :scusthov:
- Prov on June 14 main event...no opponent yet.
- He has been at fights where he felt they were fixed. Did not think Angulo-Canelo was fixed.
- Marquez-Alvarado is scheduled for regular HBO, not PPV.
- Showtime told him Canelo-Angulo did more than 350,000 PPV buys
- If Wilder wins he is expected to fight the winner of Stiverne-Arreola
I hope that GGG/JCC fight gets made and there are no promotional shenanigans.
And HBO is the only place that Marquez/Alvarado fight should be taking place. This everybody gets a PPV bullshyt needs to stop.
I am not sold on Wilder at all and think he would lose to Stiverne and Arreola. Dude has fought 30 palookas and hasn't really looked all that great to me in doing so. He has a million flaws that I think even a C+ level fighter would be able to take advantage of.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I still don't understand why people hate open scoring so much.

Lemme ask you this: What other sport plays with the team/players not knowing what the score is?

Boxing shouldn't be any different. Fighters should be able to know the scorecards and adjust accordingly. We'd have a lot less incidents of fighters losing because they took rounds off (especially the later rounds) because they thought they had the fight won :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Good lord, do i need that GGG-JCC fight. I need JCC to get his ass destroyed so bad. He's gonna end up at like 190 on fight night but oh well. :ohlawd:

Funny that he was asked about the Canelo/Angulo fight being fixed. I was wondering the same while watching. Angulo was throwing nothing at all & with no power in his punches.
Sergio schooled and humiliated JCC not too long ago breh, then Brian Vera did in JCC's comeback fight

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I still don't understand why people hate open scoring so much.

Lemme ask you this: What other sport plays with the team/players not knowing what the score is?

Boxing shouldn't be any different. Fighters should be able to know the scorecards and adjust accordingly. We'd have a lot less incidents of fighters losing because they took rounds off (especially the later rounds) because they thought they had the fight won :yeshrug:
nah man fukk open scoring you got to go in there preparing to fight all 12 rounds no matter the situation