Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
butterbeans comeback fight has also been added to the may 3rd card:blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
he was too small and too slow to cause Khan any serious problems, which is probably the reason why Team Broner is now considering Carlos over the harder-hitting John Molina.

:mjpls:

He's the UK version of AB:dead:

More like Broner becoming the US version of Khan :mjpls:

:dahell:?

How we gonna prepare for Subway Swift by facing Carlos Molina Jr?:what::snoop:

#BandCamp

hR76Xec.png

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's comical to me after he looked like absolute shyt vs Trout, how the fukk does Cotto get into a power position after that.....Cotto is that nikka:salute:

Mayweather changed the game

I really feel Cotto saw what Mayweather was doing with his career & was like fukk this, I'mma be my own boss. The difference is that Cotto has a good relationship with both Top Rank & Golden Boy. Everyone likes Cotto. He's a professional who knows his worth.

This is really the type of shyt Manny should be doing, but is content with Top Rank. He really should be doing his own thing.

lol @ Lara - Ishe. It's like, let's make the most boring fight possible. Easy work for Lara. However, it's not a fight that will make him look good. Will have people saying he's boring because of poor matchmaking. I'm impressed with how TMT has been handling Ishe's career. They continuously get this guy on my tv.

Props to Canelo on his successful PPV event. I'm sure he's gonna chill, & have his eye on the Martinez-Cotto winner (or loser).

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather changed the game

I really feel Cotto saw what Mayweather was doing with his career & was like fukk this, I'mma be my own boss. The difference is that Cotto has a good relationship with both Top Rank & Golden Boy. Everyone likes Cotto. He's a professional who knows his worth.

This is really the type of shyt Manny should be doing, but is content with Top Rank. He really should be doing his own thing.

lol @ Lara - Ishe. It's like, let's make the most boring fight possible. Easy work for Lara. However, it's not a fight that will make him look good. Will have people saying he's boring because of poor matchmaking. I'm impressed with how TMT has been handling Ishe's career. They continuously get this guy on my tv.

Props to Canelo on his successful PPV event. I'm sure he's gonna chill, & have his eye on the Martinez-Cotto winner (or loser).

No. Sugar Ray Leonard changed the game, made it about business first...boxing second. Oscar De La Hoya took that blueprint and expanded on it. Floyd learned from Oscar and is running with it.