Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This or Martinez/Cotto :lupe:

thats a quandary :lupe:..the reason i want to go is my brother's spot is 4 miles away from that shyt...i wont have to pay for a hotel...just fight tickets and a 35 bucks megabus round trip from boston to union station lol..plus the monday after is patriots day which is a state holiday in mass so i have that off...but he has to get back to me if hes going to be around

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you know life doesn't remain forever? lol

Nah breh I have sickle cell messing around with that stuff will have your boy krack :rip:

thats a quandary :lupe:..the reason i want to go is my brother's spot is 4 miles away from that shyt...i wont have to pay for a hotel...just fight tickets and a 35 bucks megabus round trip from boston to union station lol..plus the monday after is patriots day which is a state holiday in mass so i have that off...but he has to get back to me if hes going to be around

You lucky b*stard :beli:

Cotto/Martinez is going to be live as fukk though :noah:, there's nothing like a Puerto Rican fighting in MSG.

the atmosphere :ohlawd:

The women :ohlawd:

The random fights in the crowd :ohlawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm done arguing with these casuals

@ChocolateGiddyUp.....you set me up breh. That dude in there doesnt know anything about boxing or what's going on and you slipped out the backdoor:heh:

I'm not responding again. Well maybe 1 more time, but that's it:russ:

I hate when people act as if they have a reading comprehension problem.............................................or maybe they do:lupe:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah breh I have sickle cell messing around with that stuff will have your boy krack :rip:

You lucky b*stard :beli:

Cotto/Martinez is going to be live as fukk though :noah:, there's nothing like a Puerto Rican fighting in MSG.

the atmosphere :ohlawd:

The women :ohlawd:

The random fights in the crowd :ohlawd:

My brother is gonna let me know about DC once he checks his calendar..hopefully he's not travelling nowhere :lupe:..but if thats not a go then it will def be back to figuring out how i want to get to MSG...which will also look like megabus lol...but then figuring out who lives nearby so i can crash because i know the hotels will be on some bullshyt with their prices.

nothing like seeing ricans lose control of themselves and get into fights at MSG..cherished memories of hopkins-trinidad..tua i know you know what im talking about breh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm done arguing with these casuals

@ChocolateGiddyUp.....you set me up breh. That dude in there doesnt know anything about boxing or what's going on and you slipped out the backdoor:heh:

I'm not responding again. Well maybe 1 more time, but that's it:russ:

I hate when people act as if they have a reading comprehension problem.............................................or maybe they do:lupe:

I had to get ready for work:lolbron:

:russ:I thought dude is a regular

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I would pick JCC to win as well...just not a fight I am personally interested in seeing.
Pascal is not anything special, but at least he is better than Vera and physically bigger.

I actually think that fight will be entertaining as hell. Chavez is going to be in Pascal's grill all night forcing dude to chuck bombs constantly since I don't believe his struggle boxing is going to cut it with Junior.

It's not some big significant fight, but it should provide some good action for the fans. :manny:

Daps
. What the hell is a Diamond belt?:dead:
fukk that WBC belt, THIS
th
is a diamond belt.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh:Imagine a fighter creating his own belt

For example...Like if AB created a Band camp belt N treated it more important then WBC WBA Ring etc..in interviews make them introduce you as band camp champion...at stare downs N Pressers taunt your opponent that they could never have the honor N prestige of being band camp Champ

It would cause so much heat N get you payed:banderas: