Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd Slayweather.
floydmayweather.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's why I'm anxious for it. I believe that can be a new age "Gatti vs Ward" trilogy with them going at it.

2 middle of the pack fighters combining to make some great matches......except they have a personal history/rivalry involved in it.
No boxing fan should want to see Ortiz quitting/Diving ass on there tv:birdman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
No boxing fan should want to see Ortiz quitting/Diving ass on there tv:birdman:

I think the biggest matches left on Ortiz table is vs Rios and a rematch with Andre Berto:manny:

Or than that, he's a gatekeeper now.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think the biggest matches left on Ortiz table is vs Rios and a rematch with Andre Berto:manny:

Or than that, he's a gatekeeper now.
I'm not interested in Ortiz matches, a victory simply means he's back into the fold of things, and he's too unstable to trust in that position....

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'm not interested in Ortiz matches, a victory simply means he's back into the fold of things, and he's too unstable to trust in that position....

Exactly:snoop:

Crazy thing is, and I dont care what anyone says, I believe he's more skilled than Keith Thurman. He doesnt have the mental makeup to be what he should be though:manny:

Matter of fact, I'd put Keith Thurman in there with Victor Ortiz if I'm not gonna let him fight any of the top welters. Thurman needs a bigger name on his resume. Soto-Karass, Chaves, Zaveck, and Quintana isnt strong enough warrant a fight with Floyd Mayweather at all.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He and Robert Garcia were champions at the same damn time? :damn:

yeah, surprised you dont remember that. Robert was really popular at that time because he was undefeated (plus Oxnard had 2 champs then with him and Fernando) and Chico was unknown. it was basically his first step up to the next level like Crawford to Burns. I dont think Robert ever recovered from that loss and Corrales was thrust into the spotlight. I remember he got a shot at Casa's title after that and got wasted.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yeah, surprised you dont remember that. Robert was really popular at that time because he was undefeated (plus Oxnard had 2 champs then with him and Fernando) and Chico was unknown. it was basically his first step up to the next level like Crawford to Burns. I dont think Robert ever recovered from that loss and Corrales was thrust into the spotlight. I remember he got a shot at Casa's title after that and got wasted.

even before that loss ben tackie i remember roared back from being really down on the cards to stop him in the final round..i think that shyt won KO of the year lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=75554#ixzz2vldobbZX
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

IBF: Porter-Malignaggi Winner Must Face Kell Brook
Posted by: Random Hits on 3/12/2014 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

The IBF have ruled that Shawn Porter may risk his IBF welterweight title against Paul Malignaggi on the condition that the winner must make his next defence against mandatory challenger Kell Brook this summer. Both men must confirm in writing that whomever emerges as champion has the obligation to face Brook next.

Porter-Malignaggi must take place by April 19, with the winner required to face Brook 90 days thereafter. If Porter-Malignaggi fails to materialise by April 19, Porter’s next defence must be against the unbeaten Sheffield star
. Brook’s promoter Eddie Hearn explained the findings and expressed his delight for the 27 year old, who faces Alvaro Robles in a ten-round clash at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on Saturday, live on Sky Sports.

“The IBF wrote to me last week to confirm that IBF champion Shawn Porter had asked for an exemption to fight Paul Malignaggi on April 19, 12 days outside of the restricted period,” said Hearn. “We asked that if the exemption be granted then it should be accompanied by certain requirements, the most important of those being that both fighters in the proposed April 19 bout must agree in writing to face Kell within 90 days of the bout or by July 19.

“We received confirmation from the IBF today that the exemption would only be granted under a number of conditions including the above. It is great news for Kell after a frustrating period, and he just has to take care of business on Saturday night then I am sure Britain will have another World champion by July 19.”

The winner of Porter vs Malignaggi fights Kell Brook next by July 19th?:obama:

@krackdagawd......your boy got a chance to regain a championship now that he's signed with Haymon:ehh:

On a sidenote, the mandatory for the WBA 147 belt is (Maidana's belt) Keith Thurman. Once Floyd beats Maidana, he will either have to fight Keith Thurman or vacate the belt:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Bob Arum saying that if they cant make JCC Jr vs GGG then the want to make JCC Jr vs Jean Pascal for the 175 Title.

Looks like #ChavezCoalition will have the LHWY Champ of The World very shortly:blessed:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Bob Arum saying that if they cant make JCC Jr vs GGG then the want to make JCC Jr vs Jean Pascal for the 175 Title.

Looks like #ChavezCoalition will have the LHWY Champ of The World very shortly:blessed:
pascal hasnt got a belt breh

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Ughhh. JCC-Pascal...I think I fell asleep already.