Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm surprised JuanMa was able to get sanctioned to fight with how show he is
Gamboa is embarassing
Why are fighters from england liver than americans? Froch legit hates Groves which will make their 2nd fight more awesome.
Tua post the oscar schaefer shyt

rumours/speculation etc..
Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 10h
Rumors abound in the #boxing business of a serious rift between Oscar De La Hoya and Richard Schaefer at Golden Boy...

I find it interesting that Oscar has changed his Twitter avi to the GBP logo and has been throwing verbal bouquets to HBO and Arum recently

We talk about this issues at GBP on this edition of The Next Round( about an hour into the show): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/leaveit...nd-episode-471#boxing

@M_RagingBabe @Studhardt22 @BoxingVoice_Vic - only the guys who had pre-existing deals b4 signing with him like Maidana, Broner, Matthysse..

Ernest Gabion ‏@eaner0919 9h
If what people are saying is true and Oscar wants his company back he's gotta work his ass off to get acclimated to this business and yes

Ernest Gabion ‏@eaner0919 9h
I realize he'll hire someone with business experience but he needs to acquire boxing saavy quickly

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 9h
For so long, Oscar was just the logo of GBP and an absentee owner, now he wants more control over his company. Is it too late? #boxing

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 9h
For the record, I believe some of Haymon's clients like Maidana, Matthysse, Broner, do have GBP contracts. Others, don't... #boxing

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 8h
@JesseTam1 @1BoxingFreak1 - GBP worked on a flat fee, up to $2 million now, I was told...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm surprised JuanMa was able to get sanctioned to fight with how show he is
Gamboa is embarassing
Why are fighters from england liver than americans? Froch legit hates Groves which will make their 2nd fight more awesome.
Tua post the oscar schaefer shyt

good question..social surroundings and a connection with the working class.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dlh and schaeffer rift is real interesting if its true..dlh seems to want to make up with arum while scaf dosent...

does anyone know what percentage of gbp dlh owns along with hopkins..

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@yawn im willing to take a avi bet that frampton will beat santa cruz :shaq:

i want my revenge :birdman:

Not a problem friend. I accept your one month avi and $15 coli cash bet :handshake:
I take it you don't know the fight will be taking place in America so no bullshyt UK stoppages or judges. You just fukked up :umad:

i will piss myself and piss in a glass and drink it if lopez scores a KO victory in the 1st round on saturday night...

We all know he's gonna do it, seems like you're looking for an excuse to pull a JMM this Saturday :mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i will piss myself and piss in a glass and drink it if lopez scores a KO victory in the 1st round on saturday night...

i cant see juanma winning this time...that was ages ago...if he in fact ko's ponce again in the first round somehow..im gonna be pissed and then @yawn will want to change my righteous avi to something :demonic:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gamboa wants 5 million to fight Mikey Garcia:manny:

[/URL]

Garcia is saying it's almost 50% more than what he's getting, so Mikey Garcia must be getting 3.5 million for the fight.

Gamboa is pricing himself to high lol Not even in Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse did either one of them get 5 million:dead:

I think you took that tweet the wrong way. That was more of him trying to say Mikey can't get his story straight. Obviously, he wouldn't be making 5 mil. This fight ain't that big.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i cant see juanma winning this time...that was ages ago...if he in fact ko's ponce again in the first round somehow..im gonna be pissed and then @yawn will want to change my righteous avi to something :demonic:
JuanMa got something wrong with him.Dog has gone from great prospect to shot in what 3yrs?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its expected i guess...outside of floyd and canelo...lara is the only cat at 154 right now thats been consistent plus he's winning his fights..lara's only true blemish on his record is the molina fight which should be his only legit L because he lost that fight clearly...he's not a boogieman by any means....im gonna need him to rematch molina and win convincingly in order for me to see him as a major player since molina went on to become champion

Why should Lara give Molina a rematch Pat?

Once ICE deports Molina to the dirtiest and driest part of Mexico, the IBF strips his belt then he'll be relegated to boxing at Donkey Shows while Lara fights Canelo on PPV

Sex offenders never win Pat
ZHgCROL.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think you took that tweet the wrong way. That was more of him trying to say Mikey can't get his story straight. Obviously, he wouldn't be making 5 mil. This fight ain't that big.

Mikey in one sided beat down

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why should Lara give Molina a rematch Pat?

Once ICE deports Molina to the dirtiest and driest part of Mexico, the IBF strips his belt then he'll be relegated to boxing at Donkey Shows while Lara fights Canelo on PPV

Sex offenders never win Pat
ZHgCROL.png

well technically lara should want to go after molina seeing as he's an actual champ and lara is on the outside looking in with his "interim" title :huhldup:... karma for the gift draw :umad:

how can they strip molina if he gets deported to mexico?...boxing aint illegal there :heh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yea, Juanma is finished. As much as I wanna root for him against De Leon, I think Ponce beats the shyt out of him :smh:

And to think at one point I though this man had next :snoop: