Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n26dlj804Y1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

Like I said yesterday.....right hook digging to the body, left hook digging to the body, then a left hook upstairs landing perfectly on the jaw:whew::wow:

Those combinations Alvarez throws are beautiful to watch:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like I said yesterday.....right hook digging to the body, left hook digging to the body, then a left hook upstairs landing perfectly on the jaw:whew::wow:

Those combinations Alvarez throws are beautiful to watch:ohlawd:
Shoe shine punches.......Canelo has WW power, I'm not 100% sold, plus lets wait a few weeks before this fight fixing shyt heats up before we give him too much credit

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Shoe shine punches.......Canelo has WW power, I'm not 100% sold, plus lets wait a few weeks before this fight fixing shyt heats up before we give him too much credit

I think he has a little more than WW power. Remember he dropped Trout with a straight right almost off his back foot:heh:

He doesnt have elite power/fight changing power though:whoa:

He's about a B in power with a A in hand speed at 154. He's not walking around with James Kirkland type of power......that'd probably be unfair though:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think he has a little more than WW power. Remember he dropped Trout with a straight right almost off his back foot:heh:

He doesnt have elite power/fight changing power though:whoa:

He's about a B in power with a A in hand speed at 154. He's not walking around with James Kirkland type of power......that'd probably be unfair though:manny:
You have to remember Trout aint shyt, I always told you nikkas that, dont mention his bum ass to me:bridman:

Secondly where was this power facing D level fighters at WW............:patrice:

Thirdly Mayweather gave little fukks standing in the pocket vs Canelo contrary to a Guerrero who he wanted little to do with feeling his punches and getting involved in a trench fight

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Gamboa wants 5 million to fight Mikey Garcia:manny:

[/URL]

Garcia is saying it's almost 50% more than what he's getting, so Mikey Garcia must be getting 3.5 million for the fight.

Gamboa is pricing himself to high lol Not even in Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse did either one of them get 5 million:dead:

:wtf: at the thought of him getting 5 mil. gamboa got a better chance of being spotted back in cuba with a fuk castro shirt on that getting any type of money like that. :laff:
gamboa is the perfect example of fukking up his career by listening and being advised by the wrong motherfukkkas.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You have to remember Trout aint shyt, I always told you nikkas that, dont mention his bum ass to me:bridman:

Secondly where was this power facing D level fighters at WW............:patrice:

Thirdly Mayweather gave little fukks standing in the pocket vs Canelo contrary to a Guerrero who he wanted little to do with feeling his punches and getting involved in a trench fight

Trout isnt elite or anything, nope. He's an okay fighter and beat up a washed up Cotto.

Canelo has dropped and rocked 8 of his last 13 opponents: Austin Trout, Josesito Lopez, Kermit Cintron, Alfonso Gomez, Ryan Rhodes, Carlos Baldomir, Luciano Cuello, and Jose Cotto. Those are the ones who have names I recognize that have been at least dropped by Canelo.

As far as overall, he's won 31 fights by KO or TKO which is a 69% KO ratio which is a very good ratio.

Again, I'm not saying he has ELITE power at 154, but he does have some snap and power. You dont get a 69% KO ratio without having power. He's not James Kirkland as far as power goes, but he's not Ishe Smith either.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:wtf: at the thought of him getting 5 mil. gamboa got a better chance of being spotted back in cuba with a fuk castro shirt on that getting any type of money like that. :laff:
gamboa is the perfect example of fukking up his career by listening and being advised by the wrong motherfukkkas.

:russ:

And 50 Cent is his promoter too. You know 50 all about the money and got this dude about to price himself out of a fight against Mikey Garcia:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Trout isnt elite or anything, nope. He's an okay fighter and beat up a washed up Cotto.

Canelo has dropped and rocked 8 of his last 13 opponents: Austin Trout, Josesito Lopez, Kermit Cintron, Alfonso Gomez, Ryan Rhodes, Carlos Baldomir, Luciano Cuello, and Jose Cotto. Those are the ones who have names I recognize that have been at least dropped by Canelo.

As far as overall, he's won 31 fights by KO or TKO which is a 69% KO ratio which is a very good ratio.

Again, I'm not saying he has ELITE power at 154, but he does have some snap and power. You dont get a 69% KO ratio without having power. He's not James Kirkland as far as power goes, but he's not Ishe Smith either.
He has speed pop, instead of thudding feel your grazing shots type power like with Maidana, fair though fair:manny:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Saw Dan Rafael said that Charlo was still getting paid even though the fight was called. Molina of course, did not.

And the Mayweather ducking Lara stuff is pretty absurd. With Mayweather's current contract it is all about profit maximization. Fighting Lara may be a good match for the hardcore boxing fan, but it does nothing to sell PPV's.
The better fight is to match Canelo and Lara to determine the best 154 fighter not named Floyd. Canelo has a built in fan base and could sell that fight to his more modest PPV expectations...Canelo-Angulo is expected to be around 400,000 buys.
Having that fight builds Lara's profile...although many are turned off by the stylistic matchup that Mayweather-Lara is expected to be. I also still believe that Golden Boy would love to build Canelo into a beast beating top opponents, just in case a rematch with Floyd was possible at the end of his contract. Otherwise the try to have him be their next PPV guy to carry ratings.

:ehh:

Thats pretty solid, especially with that sub-par card. I expected 200k, right around what bradley/jmm did

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm surprised JuanMa was able to get sanctioned to fight with how show he is
Gamboa is embarassing
Why are fighters from england liver than americans? Froch legit hates Groves which will make their 2nd fight more awesome.
Tua post the oscar schaefer shyt