Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sergio Mora was ripping the fukk outta Kid Choc like LUCAS KOSCIELNY???? Dunno who the fukk he is myself but it's a bad look for Quillin, do think he's the weakest of the beltholders tho

the weakest out of the 160 belt holders :patrice:...i flip flop between him and sturm...but yeah right now quillin is the weakest..at least sturm won his title in emphatic fashion and will prolly defend against someone who is known..quillin struggled but scored a lucky (but legit) TKO against rosado who was about to get in that ass

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Exactly.

Leo Santa Cruz and Mijares should be a decent scrap, but still we could've watched that on Showtime. Hell, Canelo vs Angulo should be on on regular showtime:dead:
On top of that the price of this ppv was astronomical, why not a $30.00, secondly why the fukk is Schaffer trying to put all his lil fighters on ppv, thats killing fan bases and killing the sport, out of sheer greed

Dont want to buy, but will cave like always:beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
usually in march is when hbo and showtime, one or the either, gets their shyt together provides us with at least one FOTY candidate....im hoping one of these big fights meets and succeeds expectations
if molina/charlo is booted off PPV and thompson/alvarez are put on...then who the hell is going to fight on the free fights portion on sho extreme? :ohhh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How tf this nikka Molina having warrants damn near 10 yrs old N now the law decides to scoop him up

I told y'all where Molina was at last Saturday but the police acting like he Osama bin laden N can't find him for years

I feel bad for Charlo mostly
:mjlol:

:dead: at this whole shyt:pachaha:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collazo: I will knock Khan out like I did Ortiz
WBA International welterweight beltholder Luis Collazo, coming off of his impressive Jan. 30 knockout win over Victor Ortiz at Barclays Center and recently signed with adviser Al Haymon, has called out Amir Khan. “I definitely proved that I should be considered part of the top tier of the welterweight division when I beat Victor Ortiz,” said Collazo. “Another name that has been a part of that conversation for a long time is Amir Khan and I know that a fight against him would be huge for both of us and huge for the fans. Khan wants a shot at Floyd Mayweather and so do I. It could be a sort of welterweight playoff that would get the boxing world talking. And mark my words, I will knock Khan out like I did against Ortiz.”

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Collazo: I will knock Khan out like I did Ortiz
WBA International welterweight beltholder Luis Collazo, coming off of his impressive Jan. 30 knockout win over Victor Ortiz at Barclays Center and recently signed with adviser Al Haymon, has called out Amir Khan. “I definitely proved that I should be considered part of the top tier of the welterweight division when I beat Victor Ortiz,” said Collazo. “Another name that has been a part of that conversation for a long time is Amir Khan and I know that a fight against him would be huge for both of us and huge for the fans. Khan wants a shot at Floyd Mayweather and so do I. It could be a sort of welterweight playoff that would get the boxing world talking. And mark my words, I will knock Khan out like I did against Ortiz.”
Nobody trying this snaggle tooth homeless looking nikka in the mix of things:stopitslime:

That fight happens Khan and Broner perception both goes down in my book, because Im 100% sure Collazo would lay down and be payed for the job

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody trying this snaggle tooth homeless looking nikka in the mix of things:stopitslime:

That fight happens Khan and Broner perception both goes down in my book, because Im 100% sure Collazo would lay down and be payed for the job

2cOBj6C.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
whats going on with Molina? i like the way he fights
:to:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=75339#ixzz2vD9BrfcZ

Carlos Molina Arrested Five Days Before PPV Bout

Posted by: David P. Greisman on 3/6/2014 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

Junior-middleweight titleholder Carlos Molina was arrested in Las Vegas earlier this week on a pair of years-old warrants out of the state of Wisconsin — and while the arrest came just five days before his bout with Jermell Charlo on this weekend’s pay-per-view, the fight is expected to still go on.

All of that is according to a report by Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports.

Molina is facing a warrant from January 2007 by one jurisdiction in Wisconsin with failing to register as a sex offender, and also has an open warrant from another jurisdiction dating back to 2005 on a charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, Iole reported.

Molina “has been placed on an immigration hold,” Iole reported. “Molina was born in Mexico but lives in the U.S.”

Molina had a hearing scheduled for this morning, according to the Clark County Detention Center’s online records. Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions told Iole that he expected Molina to be released and to still fight on Saturday’s undercard to Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo.

Wisconsin online court records note that Molina’s alleged sex registry violation, a felony, dates back to July 2006, with the warrant filed six months later. The disorderly conduct accusation dates back to May 2005, with the warrant issued in September 2005.

The 30-year-old won the IBF world title in September with a win over Ishe Smith. He is 22-5-2 with 6 knockouts.