Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna make this simple regarding the weight argument that I've seen on the last couple of pages about Khan & Broner.

Fighters go where the money is. Khan is a bigger draw than Broner with a huge UK fanbase. He has such a huge fan base, he nearly got the Mayweather fight without doing shyt. Khan would be his biggest payday. That's the reality of the situation. The draw will get whatever advantage they can get in their favor. That is how the game is played. No need for back & forth argument. Whatever weight Khan wants to fight at, is the weight they should fight at. There is no point arguing for "your guy." "Your guy" is the same person that will turn around & make a guy move up to fight him where he's comfortable at.

I would say the same thing if Mayweather pulled some shyt on Maidana & said you know what, let's make the fight at 154. If would be wack, but as the draw he has that right. If you want the draw's spot, you gotta beat him.

When Mayweather fought Oscar, Oscar had every single advantage in his favor from the weight, gloves, ring size, & Mayweather took his spot. I'm not saying Khan is a draw like Oscar at all, but he's the bigger draw in this situation & should be able to dictate the weight.

The draw is Floyd and he dictated the terms to Khan on behalf of AB. Fight at 144 because his lil bro is going down to 140, and Khan dont want that:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Scared of that KO from Amir f*cking Khan at 147 :snoop:

They were thinking about Khan when they put out the statements in January? :usure:

AB haters.....That's when you know you made it:noah:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I think even at 140, Danny would KO him

Good:smugbiden:

I can't wait til About Billions wins his 4th division title at 140:blessed:

Nothing anyone can say, because Ive been told the 140 division ain't weak:dead:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
They were thinking about Khan when they put out the statements in January? :usure:

AB haters.....That's when you know you made it:noah:

Forget what they put out in January, its the embarrassment of getting clowned by Khan now. The advantages are all with Broner at 147, can you deny that? It kust looks like Broner is running from Khan . . .

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Forget what they put out in January, its the embarrassment of getting clowned by Khan now. The advantages are all with Broner at 147, can you deny that? It kust looks like Broner is running from Khan . . .

Supposedly everyone runs from Khan:manny:

We going down to 140 though......so maybe Khan can now fight Devon Alexander, who he ran from:heh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Supposedly everyone runs from Khan:manny:

We going down to 140 though......so maybe Khan can now fight Devon Alexander, who he ran from:heh:

The only guy i can think who legitimately ducked Khan was Bradley. Also, do you agree that Broner has the advantages at 147 then?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The draw is Floyd and he dictated the terms to Khan on behalf of AB. Fight at 144 because his lil bro is going down to 140, and Khan dont want that:manny:

& Mayweather also suggested that Canelo fight Molina on his undercard.

The game doesn't work that way.

I know Broner is "your guy." I don't care about any of that stuff. After years of boxing you should know the game. Khan has a whole country behind him. Broner is not in position to dictate shyt.

As big as a draw that Mayweather is, even he's had to compromise against Cotto & Canelo. Why? Because they have a whole country behind them. Guys like this are gonna make their money & your not gonna just dictate terms on them.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
& Mayweather also suggested that Canelo fight Molina on his undercard.

The game doesn't work that way.

I know Broner is "your guy." I don't care about any of that stuff. After years of boxing you should know the game. Khan has a whole country behind him. Broner is not in position to dictate shyt.

As big as a draw that Mayweather is, even he's had to compromise against Cotto & Canelo. Why? Because they have a whole country behind them. Guys like this are gonna make their money & your not gonna just dictate terms on them.

But people in here say Khan DOESN'T have a fan base, while you're stating he has a whole country behind him:dead:

Which one is it yall?:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Molina ain't goin prepare you for the Champ:russ:

140 is a wasteland now thanks to Garcia:win:

Terrified of Swift
Peterson is "big bro"

Jus pray Matthysse moved up N #bandcamp will be okkkaaayyy

Peterson getting that work breh:mjpls:

And if Danny stands in the way of us and that Green Belt, he getting that work too:demonic:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But people in here say Khan DOESN'T have a fan base, while you're stating he has a whole country behind him:dead:

Which one is it yall?:ufdup:

I don't know what people in here say, because I rarely post in here (except on random occasions). If people truly believe Khan doesn't have a huge fan base, they are foolish, but this board has always had certain bias against particular fighters for whatever reason.