Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn I almost forgot about perro vs carrot top this sabador.

not me...im ordering this...59.99 isn't shyt..at least 3 of the 4 fights on it are expected to have good solid action..the 1 thats not (molina-charlo) well i support molina and want to put money in that nikka's pocket so there we go :jawalrus:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
not me...im ordering this...59.99 isn't shyt..at least 3 of the 4 fights on it are expected to have good solid action..the 1 thats not (molina-charlo) well i support molina and want to put money in that nikka's pocket so there we go :jawalrus:

Ill be dropping bucks on this too. Wilder v scott hopefully ends early.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ill be dropping bucks on this too. Wilder v scott hopefully ends early.

wrong card breh..thats on the garcia-herrera card thats next week..no ppv for that one

this one

nihito arakawa vs jorge linares
carlos molina vs jermall charlo (154 ibf title)
leo santa cruz vs cristian mijares (122 wbc title)
and of course alfredo angulo vs canelo alvarez

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
wrong card breh..thats on the garcia-herrera card thats next week..no ppv for that one

this one

nihito arakawa vs jorge linares
carlos molina vs jermall charlo (154 ibf title)
leo santa cruz vs cristian mijares (122 wbc title)
and of course alfredo angulo vs canelo alvarez

did Fig get hurt? I thought he was on the undercard

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did Fig get hurt? I thought he was on the undercard

yeah dude hurt his hands and he pulled out...i bet you anything he's prolly still feeling it from that arakawa fight..his opponent, canelo's brother, got bumped off the ppv and is fighting on sho xtreme against a last min replacement on the free fights before the ppv..sucks for him

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

i gotta say angulo has been looking good in the training parts of the all access eps....for trying to make canelo into a star showtime is really dropping the ball on the marketing this fight...my guess its the fact that its on ppv thats turning some ppl off..i do appreciate showtime realizing the power of the internet and making their stuff available within hours of it airing

There seems to be no buzz around this PPV at all...you'd think the GBP hype machine would be out in fuller force for Canelo's first headlining PPV but right now it is all very :beli: with the fight only two days away.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Schaeffer is saying April 26th Matthysse N One Time double header vs seperate opponents:beli:

We aint getting any good fights:why:
Slow year so far, its March and GB hasn't really had any events, they aren't trying to put the up and coming names against eachother. Even if they don't fight eachother with names like Collazo and Guerrero they better be fighting live bodies, Thurman faces another non top 15 WW then Im on his ass, Lucas fights another can then he's back to being a bum nikka in my book.....

Lets wait and see how this shyt plays out:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There seems to be no buzz around this PPV at all...you'd think the GBP hype machine would be out in fuller force for Canelo's first headlining PPV but right now it is all very :beli: with the fight only two days away.
Damn shame Oscar is not even seen with Canelo anymore, how transparent can Oscar be..............

Angulo looks ready and fit as fukk, Canelo better be perpared I see him looking like he 180 pounds and them weight losing suits

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Isnt Lucas Matthysse coming back at 140? Or has he already made the move to 147?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dont worry about it bytch nikka, Broner dont want his type of problems anyway, you know this, you are defending a Khan duck:birdman:

I bet AB becomes a champion at 140 before Lucas Matthysse does:camby:

And if they fight, your bytchass can be part of the avi bet that I have on deck with @SuikodenII

Anybody that's repping Lucas Matthysse will be wearing #BandCamp avi's for a month before it's all said and done

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

And if they fight, your bytchass can be part of the avi bet that I have on deck with @SuikodenII

Anybody that's repping Lucas Matthysse will be wearing #BandCamp avi's for a month before it's all said and done
:mjlol:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

See now...........I'm all the way in South Korea but I felt some salt being thrown my way..........

#MatthysseMafia all day :birdman:

Better make that fight with John John Molina and keep it moving :ufdup: