Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:bryan:

The stake posted:dead:

I'm broke too......payday aint until Thursday:sadcam:

i got paid this morning :blessed:...i get paid monthly... 50% of it went to pay off the bills and stuff for the month :thumbsdown:...i may hit up to 5dimes tonight or tomorrow and put some money down if i see interesting odds

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yo moms said:
MXCzUF9.jpg

this is what "all in" looks like when you are broke :to:

Which betting site Is that? 365?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
going to beat badou jack on the mayweather undercard then hes the mando for bika.

too fast and agile

i like badou jack..dude is rugged..out of all the cats in floyd's camp he's the only one i feel that has that something..jack vs degale would make a nice opener on the mayweather undercard or the main fight on the non ppv part of it

speaking of jack..floyd's little nikkas got their card tonight on showtime

Friday, Feb. 28, 2014

Verona, N.Y. (Showtime)

J'Leon Love vs. Vladine Biosse
10 rounds – Super middleweight division

Mickey Bey vs. Alan Herrera
10 rounds – Lightweight division

Badou Jack vs. Derek Edwards

biosse is a local cat around my way..he's kinda chinny though but he'll prolly make that fight interesting

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i like badou jack..dude is rugged..out of all the cats in floyd's camp he's the only one i feel that has that something..jack vs degale would make a nice opener on the mayweather undercard or the main fight on the non ppv part of it

speaking of jack..floyd's little nikkas got their card tonight on showtime

Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
Verona, N.Y. (Showtime)
J'Leon Love vs. Vladine Biosse

Mickey Bey vs. Alan Herrera
10 rounds – Lightweight division

Badou Jack vs. Derek Edwards

biosse is a local cat around my way..he's kinda chinny though but he'll prolly make that fight interesting

Mickey Bey isnt fighting because he got sick:manny:

It would've been good to see another Cleveland breh on TV tonight, but maybe next time

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mickey Bey isnt fighting because he got sick:manny:

It would've been good to see another Cleveland breh on TV tonight, but maybe next time

yeah i saw the replacement for the fight..chris pearson vs lanardo tyner...pearson is that cat who put that brazilian cat to sleep a couple months ago..should be interesting fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I just dont see how people have a problem with how Floyd fights. If he can destroy you and tire you out WITHOUT doing body work, that's a great skill for him.

No, he isnt a body puncher and doesnt hit anyone with those shots he was hitting Gatti with to the body, but he still wears his opponents down by making them miss and moving all the time
Watch round 8 of the Guerrero fight and STFU, Floyd broke Guerrero completely down with about ten dagger straight rights to the stomach

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
NIkkas is lucky I dont feel like upping gifs from Floyd lats 2 fights in regards to his body work, yall will just but but but and ignore.........

It's no point anyway people go into troll overload mode when a Floyd fight is announced

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Watch round 8 of the Guerrero fight and STFU, Floyd broke Guerrero completely down with about ten dagger straight rights to the stomach

You're not a real boxing head are you?:patrice:

You cant be POSSIBLY comparing throwing 1 single "stab jab" to your opponents stomach, 10x in the 8th round, to doing body work:rudy:

Watch a Margarito fight, a prime Cotto fight, GGG, Arturo Gatti, Mickey Ward, Leo Santa Cruz, Provodnikov, even Canelo Alvarez to a lesser extent, all dig and attack the body with good body work. You cant know that and act like Floyd does "body work":ufdup:

Angel Garcia is a boxing trainer, who's fighter/son you stan.......you think he doesnt know what "going to the body" is?:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You're not a real boxing head are you?:patrice:

You cant be POSSIBLY comparing throwing 1 single "stab jab" to your opponents stomach, 10x in the 8th round, to doing body work:rudy:

Watch a Margarito fight, a prime Cotto fight, GGG, Arturo Gatti, Mickey Ward, Leo Santa Cruz, Provodnikov, even Canelo Alvarez to a lesser extent, all dig and attack the body with good body work. You cant know that and act like Floyd does "body work":ufdup:

Angel Garcia is a boxing trainer, who's fighter/son you stan.......you think he doesnt know what "going to the body" is?:camby:
mayweathervsmosley.jpg

Mayweather-vs.-Mosley-4.jpg

Floyd body shots had Mosley looking like cell form 2 vs Super vegeta nikka :birdman:

Floyd is a deadlier body puncher than head puncher being that he doesnt have to worry about breaking his fist on a someones belly......

Like I said I dont have the time to up a million GIfs to simply be ignored, his body work was golden vs Guerrero and Canelo, the only recent fight he had issues hitting the body was vs Cotto, because Cotto kept a pretty tight guard, hiding behind them grant pillow 10 0z gloves.....