Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There's alot of guys at 140 AB can fight.

Lamont Peterson, Zab Judah, Viktor Postol, Selcuk Aydin, Pablo Caesar Cano, Mauricio Herrera, Roberto Ortiz, Johan Perez, Thomas Dulorme after he beats Karim Mayfield, Dierry Jean, and even Humberto Soto:heh:
Mayfield may give Broner that work.......Along with 3-4 of those names, Broner is still a 8 round fighter, he needs easy touches still, thats a problem

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mayfield may give Broner that work.......Along with 3-4 of those names, Broner is still a 8 round fighter, he needs easy touches still, thats a problem

Mayfield can very well win that fight an end up having a clash of heads during the bout that could give Broner a nasty ass cut and sideline that nikka even longer.

No way you throw in Broner with that rough ass dude. That's worst than Collazo.

GB better get Soto on the phone quick. That's about the only dude on that list that I'm positive Broner beats.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mayfield can very well win that fight an end up having a clash of heads during the bout that could give Broner a nasty ass cut and sideline that nikka even longer.

No way you throw in Broner with that rough ass dude. That's worst than Collazo.

GB better get Soto on the phone quick. That's about the only dude on that list that I'm positive Broner beats.
:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well, I'm convinced that Broner is gonna reign at 140 and there is no one there that can beat him..................no one:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Well, I'm convinced that Broner is gonna reign at 140 and there is no one there that can beat him..................no one:birdman:
Broner is 130 fighter, from me studying his career the last few days, he's food even if he faces a live body at 135 which his power really didnt translate there, it will always be a fighter that could take his shot, and outwork him from 135-147

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner is 130 fighter, from me studying his career the last few days, he's food even if he faces a live body at 135 which his power really didnt translate there, it will always be a fighter that could take his shot, and outwork him from 135-147

I definitely didnt see that at 135. He KO'd both Gavin Rees and Antonio DeMarco (who was the #1 rated 135lber):manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

dumbass thought he was a rapper and could go on tour and bloat up to 160 :snoop:

damn near fukked his career up.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan Discusses Mayweather-Maidana, The Future, More :bryan:

BOLTON - Official statement from Amir Khan following the official announcement confirming that Marcos Maidana will fight Floyd Mayweather on Saturday 3rd May.

“Following the announcement by Floyd Mayweather that he will be facing Marcos Maidana on May 3rd I would like to clarify my situation for my fans and members of the media.

“Despite having signed my part of the agreement to fight Floyd in early December, I’ve been preparing myself for some time that the match up with him wasn’t going to happen, as I announced on Twitter a few days ago. Therefore, this announcement did not come as a surprise.

“I am, however, very disappointed with Floyd and his team for not providing any explanation as to why he delayed the announcement for so long and ultimately avoided the fight with me.

“Clarification, if he was not fighting me, would have allowed me to look over my options and pursue another path, rather than the ultimate delay to my career this has caused.

“It has been a very frustrating period as I’d been due to fight in December against Devon Alexander, however, I was strongly advised to not take this fight as I would be facing Floyd this May – and therefore signed my side of the contract on this belief.

“Floyd was keen to engage with the fans and so decided to let them choose who he should fight in his next bout. I clearly won his official poll, by a significant margin, but for unknown reasons he decided to ignore the fans vote and failed to keep his word. Disappointing many fight fans who took the time to vote.

“I genuinely wish Marcos and Floyd all the best for their fight – two great fighters. As a team we have now moved on and are looking at different options.

“I’ve been training very hard since my last fight. I’m a fighter who wants to face the very best out there and have never ducked any opponent.

“I’m focused and ready for my next outing - we currently have a few options on the table at the moment and my team are working alongside Golden Boy Promotions to announce my next fight within the next 10 days.

“I can’t wait to get back in the ring and am determined to put on a great show for my loyal fans who have waited a long time to see me back in action – and I’m very excited about what’s yet to come this year. Thank you for all your continued support.”

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
By the way...........why does boxrec have Adrien Broner vs Luis Collazo scheduled for May 3rd:patrice:

@synistr, did you update that yourself breh?:lupe::heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I definitely didnt see that at 135. He KO'd both Gavin Rees and Antonio DeMarco (who was the #1 rated 135lber):manny:
Antonio it took everything and the kitchen sink to ko, and who the fukk was rees.............