Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB may get Collazo next. Collazo is about as good as it gets. He is no soft touch. Skilled but limited. Doesnt have the speed of Paulie or the power of Maidana, yet very balanced in all areas and coming off a huge win.

AB's going down to 140 breh.

He wants to be a 4 division Champ and the only way to do that is to go down to 140, wait for Garcia to leave (which he will after beating Peterson), and take over the division since both Matthysse and Garcia are moving up to 147 this year

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
so who else does manny lose to:lupe:

Brook
Alexander
Thurman
Both Garcias (Danny and Mikey)
Peterson
Gamboa
Alvarado
Provodnikov
Maidana
Paulie
Lopez
Soto Karass
Broner
Collazo
Crawford
Guzman

Pretty much anybody from 130-147 according to some of these nikkas on the internet breh. :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Brook
Alexander
Thurman
Both Garcias (Danny and Mikey)
Peterson
Gamboa
Alvarado
Provodnikov
Maidana
Paulie
Lopez
Soto Karass
Broner
Collazo
Crawford
Guzman

Pretty much anybody from 130-147 according to some of these nikkas on the internet breh. :manny:

He was gonna lose to De La Hoya, Cotto, and Shane too... I have a very good memory

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB's going down to 140 breh.

He wants to be a 4 division Champ and the only way to do that is to go down to 140, wait for Garcia to leave (which he will after beating Peterson), and take over the division since both Matthysse and Garcia are moving up to 147 this year

yeah but there was a reason Collazo just inked with
b03fT8D.png

the timing of that signing is perfect. Collazo is the perfect setup fight

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He was gonna lose to De La Hoya, Cotto, and Shane too... I have a very good memory

Yep, if he wouldn't have avoided Nate Campbell, Manny would have lost that fight too. Thank god Arum protects that midget. I didn't know what they were thinking throwing him in there with a HOF like MAB.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cotto-Drained, with no trainer
Shane-Fought a Shane with a torn Achilles after ducking a few months earlier, a shane that looked like sweat pea, a shane knocked him down, a post Mayweather Shane that was terrified of throwing punches
ODH-Layed down once again for the GB fighter like with Bhop, eating off of Manny double time that 27%, plus that win and knockout bonuses.........

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the funny thing is the ones that actually do hate manny that post in this thread don't really even have a legit reason why

His competition was soft. Mosley, Hatton, and Mosley after floyd. JMM I tihnk always beat him. I think bradley woulda beaten him without foot injury and will beat him. Clottey aint shyt and neither was antonio.
:manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Collazo is a lil bit too dangerous for Broner right now. They need to throw Joseito Lopez or Aydin at that nikka 1st.

he "shouldnt" be. josesito or aydin dont bring the intrigue and resume of Collazo plus he is off a big televised win. Collazo is getting a shot at somebody soon. maybe Thurman even...but I think Haymon wants to set it up with AB. While Luis is dangerous...he is still a gatekeeper to a degree. if you cant beat him then the loss to MM was more than just an off night. he would be Berto status.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Cotto-Drained, with no trainer
Shane-Fought a Shane with a torn Achilles after ducking a few months earlier, a shane that looked like sweat pea, a shane knocked him down, a post Mayweather Shane that was terrified of throwing punches
ODH-Layed down once again for the GB fighter like with Bhop, eating off of Manny double time that 27%, plus that win and knockout bonuses.........
Everybody look at the troll yall:umad: