Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Do you agree with the stoppage though??.. my nikka climbed back in the ring ready to go.. might've been a litlle dazed.. I felt the ref should have let it play out a little more

to me he looked like he was on auto pilot...dude took a temple shot and landed on his head on the hard ass floor....nikka didn't look too steady negotiating them steps..but still he got in before 10 when he had 20 which i have to :salute:....:mjlol: at how Imam's cornermen came close to getting Imam DQ'ed for trying to help him..the fukkery would have hilarious

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
to me he looked like he was on auto pilot...dude took a temple shot and landed on his head on the hard ass floor....nikka didn't look too steady negotiating them steps..but still he got in before 10 when he had 20 which i have to :salute:....:mjlol: at how Imam's cornermen came close to getting Imam DQ'ed for trying to help him..the fukkery would have hilarious
Yea..I guess.. that towel man definitely broke his fall though

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hatton Promotions Statement: Hatton Promotions has taken the decision to allow Martin Murray’s contract to expire. This means the company will no longer financially invest further in Martin’s career following the St Helens boxer’s unwillingness to commit to opportunities negotiated on his behalf. Offers for world title fights with Gennady Golovkin and Felix Sturm have been on the table for a number of weeks, but Murray has decided to hold off signing any agreements. Neither of these offers will be available indefinitely, with Sturm now looking at alternative opponents and Golovkin only likely to appear in Europe once more before pressing forwards with his career in the United States.

:snoop:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I wanna know what the numbers look like.
tumblr_lz9bu35fTe1qinilbo1_250.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LEONARD ELLERBE REFUTES KHAN'S CLAIM; SAYS MAYWEATHER STILL HASN'T DECIDED ON MAY 3 OPPONENT
By Ben Thompson | February 21, 2014

leonardellerbe.jpg

"When Floyd Mayweather makes up his mind on who he's fighting, which he hasn't yet, he will announce it to the world," stated Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, who refuted a recent claim by former jr. welterweight champion Amir Khan stating that he was no longer in the running to face undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather when he makes his highly-anticipated return to the ring on May 3. While it's unclear as to exactly what Khan has been told, according to Ellerbe, Mayweather is still mulling his choice of opponents, which was said to be between and WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana.

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer was unavailable for comment at the time of this writing, so we're not sure if Khan was told that he would not get the fight, or if he's making an assumption based on his own frustrations. Either way, his comments on Twitter are probably not going to help his cause when it comes to Mayweather making his final decision.

The game aint over yet brehs:mjpls:

:snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

man he looked fine to me, fukked up to lose like that. But it looks like he aint care he lost so :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Recently Arum was talking bout Showtime was the problem...they only work with GBP...they won't work with any other promoters its not fair

that's their own fault. They tried to make a power move on HBO and took manny and cotto to showtime. nikkas did the same number on ppv that they would do on hob and moved back. GB saw that and went :leon:

This wouldn't have even happened if Arum aint do that. :mjlol: