Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Brehs I have been dropping some videos and shyt lately can you guys tell me what I should step my game up to take it to the next level

:salute:..you're expanding lukie..the show and now videos..man im about to go pass out but im going to watch them sometime tomorrow

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
He no showed the day I was out there, I haven't been around him when I do, I will get it?

What do you want to know from him?

nothing in general, just the regular shyt. what's his plans/target at 140? opinion on dulorme, any strength/weakness of his opponent. most of all, a tutorial on that silly ass dance he does :dead:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Haha! That dance is some old school Frisco shyt called the get low

:myman:

:dead: i thought that was something he made up

:beli: at all this unnecessary slander of my nikka gary russ

c'mon pat u know damn well u can't defend this guy. it's been 8 years since he turned pro, he was decorated amateur along with rashee warren, and boo boo andrade. him and boo boo were highlyt regarded on that team and projected to bring back medals from beiing. neither did but when they turned pro, both were still projected to be world champions and have good careers. it's 2014 boo boo got his title, and there should be no reason why his career is on a teadmill. dude is promoted by gbp and managed by al haymon,why isn't he fighting top 10 competition at 126. boo boo is promoted by joe deguardia :laff:, got a title shot on hbo and sitting real good right now. his team is nothing like garys.

this motherfuker gary is stuck in his backyard fighting amsterdam extras from season 4 of the wire . you telling me he can't get a fight with someone like celestine callebro, and i think he stop him as well. he can't get a fight with wba champ, nicholas walters, another person who i think he beats. shyt i wouldn't even mind him fighting carlos zambrano or even billy dib. he's getting shyt fights and everyone knows it. gary russell is a laughing stock right now. how can anyone feel sorry or defend this guy.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Daniel Geale demolished Garth Wood in 6 rounds :ohhh:

Called out Golovkin, even though he can't do the 4/26 date (Come on HBO, move the date one week forward/backwards)

They can't move it a week forward because that's Mayday and they can't move it a week back because the Theater is booked

I did do some research and not only is the Theater at the Garden not booked 2 weeks after the date they offered Geale, HBO doesn't have any boxing/new movie/show premiering on that weekend :ohhh:

Seems like GGG and HBO want no part of "The Real Deal" :ohhh:

march 1st is the first card up to bat...this is gonna be an easy bet...you must be the only cat in here who thinks juanma isn't nearly done...well you're going to learn soon enough breh

I was under the impression that our series of bets started March 8th with the Molina loss

Pat are you saying you wanna bet on Chavez Jr vs Vera :dwillhuh:

You want me to own your avi for 3 weeks :dwillhuh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Watched the Rios v. Peterson fight earlier... its ridiculous how bad his slur has gotten. You hear his 'accent' in the post fight interview, but its nowhere near as noticeable as it is today.:no:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The beating that Vera is goin to receive :banderas:

julio%20cesar%20chavez%20jr%20(6).jpg

julio%20cesar%20chavez%20jr%20(7).jpg

julio%20cesar%20chavez%20jr%20(8).jpg

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: i thought that was something he made up

c'mon pat u know damn well u can't defend this guy. it's been 8 years since he turned pro, he was decorated amateur along with rashee warren, and boo boo andrade. him and boo boo were highlyt regarded on that team and projected to bring back medals from beiing. neither did but when they turned pro, both were still projected to be world champions and have good careers. it's 2014 boo boo got his title, and there should be no reason why his career is on a teadmill. dude is promoted by gbp and managed by al haymon,why isn't he fighting top 10 competition at 126. boo boo is promoted by joe deguardia :laff:, got a title shot on hbo and sitting real good right now. his team is nothing like garys.

this motherfuker gary is stuck in his backyard fighting amsterdam extras from season 4 of the wire . you telling me he can't get a fight with someone like celestine callebro, and i think he stop him as well. he can't get a fight with wba champ, nicholas walters, another person who i think he beats. shyt i wouldn't even mind him fighting carlos zambrano or even billy dib. he's getting shyt fights and everyone knows it. gary russell is a laughing stock right now. how can anyone feel sorry or defend this guy.
:laff:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence crawford would be mikey garcia now? Y'all are something else.

I dont see what you see when you think Mikey is levels above other fighters, especially Crawford. Basically, one guy has gotten to eat better first. They are the same level of fighter, only Mikey has about 3 better names on his resume.....and that gap will be closing a lil after TCraw beats Burns. TCraw has yet to put it all together yet but he would be a good bet should they fight being that Mikey's popularity could see him as being the betting favorite, even if slightly....but as I said...it aint happening.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stevenson beats Hopkins decisively if they fight.. taking all bets

ehh....I wouldnt bet you that BHop would win. it would have to be more of a margin bet. Stevenson could beat BHop decisively, but I would lean against that. It would be a very close or SD type of fight. I like Stevenson....but BHop stay sonning these dudes whether he wins or not.