Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the other way around. A MM/Broner fight is bigger than the 1st fight.
May/Khan
MM/Broner

and 2 other quality fights.
I think Floyd/Maidana with a Khan/Broner undercard works better.
If Khan beats Broner that gives Khan a high profile win that makes him look better to fans as an opponent for Floyd, if Khan loses then Khan falls out of the running for Floyd completely.
And if Broner loses to Khan, the Maidana fight is still a viable one because it could still be sold as a "do or die" fight for Broner's career.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sign an extension for a whole lot of money you'll never see with the people robbing you blind, brehs :snoop:
While fighting the same fighters over and over.
SMFH that jewcac got bradley and pac

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can't think of one good reason why Pac would re-sign with Arum. It makes no sense to me.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This nikka:deadmanny: trying to run a country N he can't even run his career

He don't even gotta fight Floyd just be a free agent like Cotto N have Showtime N HBO bid for you...the nikka could make $75 million in one year instead of 2 WITHOUT the Joo robbing him:shaq2:

This is crazy man. How can someone be so dumb, hope timothy beats the breaks off this nikka. He coulda been a free agent and raked in dough like Cotto.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Lmfao Pac really re-signed with Top Gank :deadmanny:

Brehs I want to get strong as hell to the point where I can grapple with brehs two times my size, but I don't want my arms to get stiff as fukk because of the weight training. What do yall suggest? @SkiHatDaGawd :lupe:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Brehs I want to get strong as hell to the point where I can grapple with brehs two times my size, but I don't want my arms to get stiff as fukk because of the weight training. What do yall suggest? @SkiHatDaGawd :lupe:

bodyweight training breh....im a huge proponent of it

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing Manny and Top Rank have agreed to a 2 year, 75 million extension

well, Bob may be fukkin him in the ass....literally. :manny: He has something on him. Or Pac is just blindly loyal. No Mayweather fight for him. 2 years sounds like 4 fight minimum at close to $20 mil a fight. He cant take too many beatings though...or he will never see the end of that contract or money.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

Sure breh. You wanna be skkrong like a gorilla injected with the strength of 80 midgets? :shaq:

Inbox me your height, weight, age and experience, Ski Da Gawd Body will hook you up with enough strength and endurance to run on the sand full speed without bending your knees and to rock knots while holding a baby in your arms.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
well, Bob may be fukkin him in the ass....literally. :manny: He has something on him. Or Pac is just blindly loyal. No Mayweather fight for him. 2 years sounds like 4 fight minimum at close to $20 mil a fight. He cant take too many beatings though...or he will never see the end of that contract or money.

He definitely has something on Pac, no question. We'll never see him and Floyd now, unless Floyd stops acting like a punk ass rich kid.