Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What channel in the US? AWE, Epix or one of those other weird ass stations?

so far i think its stream status..but AWEtv will be airing the burns-crawford fight :blessed:

FightNightLeftBanner.jpg

Explosive action in the ring. Don’t miss top quality fighters battling for the title. Join us ringside to see top contenders from around the world fighting for glory. With every punch, AWE delivers adrenaline pumping ringside excitement.

Upcoming Fight Night Events...
March 1st, 2014 - Fight Night Presents Terence Crawford vs. Ricky Burns for the WBO Lightweight World Championship. LIVE from the Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow, Scotland at 2pm ET/11am PT.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Fury without his reach and height advantage would get KO'd by D-level heavyweights...

shyt he might get tonight...

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So :deadmanny:Bradley 2 won't be using VADA...they goin let the commission do its job like JMM vs Bradley

Arum says they were goin use VADA but the Commission told him NO they would do it:beli:

Sounds to me like VADA is fukked...GBP/Showtime don't fukk with em...Arum not fukking with them...all that negative publicity bout them only testing Rios N not PAC...having Rios piss in a drinking glass:huhldup:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So :deadmanny:Bradley 2 won't be using VADA...they goin let the commission do its job like JMM vs Bradley

Arum says they were goin use VADA but the Commission told him NO they would do it:beli:

Sounds to me like VADA is fukked...GBP/Showtime don't fukk with em...Arum not fukking with them...all that negative publicity bout them only testing Rios N not PAC...having Rios piss in a drinking glass:huhldup:

:wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

This is a good thing.. The commission should be doing the random tests anyway

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
fury is entertaining

was out of shape and unmotivated after haye pulled out twice after having big training camps.

he just handled abell while trolling him and took him out a round earlier than pulev who actually had to go to his A game after getting dropped lol

I still think a motivated in shape fury could be a world champ, he knows how to use his size and surprisingly has a good inside game for a big man

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

JewCAC Arum dying to get manny that W