Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the floyd vs khan is looking false.

but floyd vs maidana???come on? this will be terrible man.

I dont even attempt to keep up with this shyt. They are making it more complicated than it should be. Those are the two top choices. Pick one. It doesnt matter which at this point.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I dont even attempt to keep up with this shyt. They are making it more complicated than it should be. Those are the two top choices. Pick one. It doesnt matter which at this point.
really? floyd wants khan but tv heads etc are listening to public opinion!
they really need to stack the card up and sell it!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
maidana/floyd
broner/khan
this is simple and will do big #'s

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really? floyd wants khan but tv heads etc are listening to public opinion!
they really need to stack the card up and sell it!

I dont think it matters one way or the other. Khan has had the better career and holds win over MM but is undeserving based on what he has done lately. Khan matchup more intriguing and likely more exciting due to the skill sets. MM coming on strong and is a really solid opponent but I dont see what he is gonna be able to do against May...and anyone taking anything from the Broner fight and proposing it as a factor in this potential matchup is a damn fool. The best bet is to go with whoever most fans agree to. Instead of polling who should be next, they shouldve phrased the poll as.....which PPV would you be more like to purchase.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/search-ongoing-jhonny-gonzalez-missing-brother--74725

By Jake Donovan

The past month or so for Jhonny Gonzalez has proven frustrating in attempting to securing an opponent for his next fight. It pales tremendously in comparison to the pain and anguish he currently endures as a Missing Persons search is underway for his older brother, Miguel Angel Gonzalez.

Authorities in Mexico have officially declared Gonzalez, 39, missing, having disappeared on Friday without a trace. A nationwide search is in effect, with little else on the mind of the featherweight titlist until the matter reaches resolution.

BgkDeWkCMAAJjfe.jpg

"Miguel Angel has always worked Jhonny's corner as a second assistant. Jhonny is devasted right now," notes Oswaldo Kuchle, Gonzalez' promoter. "All of Jhonny's fans are praying for Miguel Angel's safety and have been overwhelming in their support through Jhonny's Twitter account."

Gonzalez (55-8, 47KO) has taken to his Twitter account to ask fans and followers to report any leads or news of any relevance to the proper authorities.

"Friends, if anyone has any information about my brother, I please ask that you let me know," Gonzalez plead on Saturday.
BgicyEeCQAAbFyQ.jpg:large

:to: Send your thoughts and prayers if you can.....