Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL Broner loses to Khan. And does so handily. No doubt in my mind.

I don't see AB beating anybody in the current top 10 @ Welterweight. He needs to move down a division at least. His power just has no effectiveness @ 147 and he struggles with anybody who he isn't able to hurt even going back to when he was @ 130.

Andre Berto would whoop Broner as well. :bryan:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
No way Broner loses to Khan. AB would putting a hurting on that boy.

It would be similar to Paulie fight. Khan can't hurt Broner. Only difference is Khan doesn't have a chin and is extremely sloppy compared to Paulie. We can question AB's power, but he still has enough to put away Con.

If Con actually won, AB's career would be immediately thrown into the bushes that night :camby:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
broner would need to ko him to win, because hes not outworking khan. the punch output of each fighter is heavy in favor of khan. if im broner i dont take that fight. what does it even prove to beat khan?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

It would be similar to Paulie fight. Khan can't hurt Broner. Only difference is Khan doesn't have a chin and is extremely sloppy compared to Paulie. We can question AB's power, but he still has enough to put away Con.

If Con actually won, AB's career would be immediately thrown into the bushes that night :camby:

I agree with everything you just posted breh

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
#BandCamp would die that night:birdman:

fukk that, Adrien Broner................you better NOT lose to Amir fukking Khan:ufdup:

His career is worse than Ortiz and he'd be Fox and Friday night fights status :laff:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Khan could absolutely hurt AB.Are we forgetting that hellacious body shot he gave to Maidana?
Somebody up that Suikoden post night of the Maidana fight called broner Almost Berto :heh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AB counters khan with ease unless amir comes into this fight mega disciplined and fights with caution using his flurries/speed.
I disagree. Khan tried fighting like that his last 2 fights and looked like ass. Khan's at his best when he just says fukk it and throws his flurries while giving no fukks on defense.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like speaking on fights that aren't official, but Khan-Broner is guaranteed entertainment. It's also a very lopsided fight. It's actually a great idea, because GBP could make Mayweather-Khan in September.

Khan is not losing to a guy like Broner. Broner would have to knock him out to win that fight & even with Khan's suspect chin, I don't think Broner has the power to do that @ a higher weight.

This is actually an easy prediction to make, which you don't get too many of those in this sport with guys at the highest level.

I enjoy making fun of Khan, but I know he's very talented & it takes certain fighters to beat him. Khan doesn't really lose rounds.

So many things wrong with this post. I sometimes wonder why I even bother coming in here. Your comparing Paulie & Khan, 2 guys that fight absolutely nothing a like to prove your point. Khan is more talented, has faster hand speed, more power, more athletic, etc. Paulie just has a better chin, that's it. That beating Paulie took from Khan was brutal & I give him credit for rebuilding his career after that.

Khan is not this feather fisted fighter your painting him out to be. His combination of speed, power, & workrate makes him a problem. Broner has no defense. His workrate is shyt. If Khan was still with Roach I would confidently pick him to TKO Broner. Nowadays I'll say Khan by comfortable UD.

Common opponents are Paulie & Maidana.

Khan beat the shyt out of Paulie so bad he was considering retirement. Paulie gave Broner all he could handle.
Khan, aside from a late scare, clearly beat Maidana. Maidana beat Broner's ass.

Now every fight is different, but I just flat out think Khan is better than Broner.

I see the hype is still strong with Broner. He's gonna need a few more beatings until niiggas finally get the picture that he's not that niigga.

Last edited: