Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's :duck: spit by bjj instructors to their students.

Where would they possibly get this statistic from? :beli: I mean think about it, how many street fights that you have witnessed ended up on the ground? From the shyt I've seen once it's taken to the ground it's because one person is either ko'd or they are getting stomped out and bjj will not help with either.

edit I'm not saying bjj is useless I'm just saying that "95% of fights" shyt is :duck:

Exactly breh. shyt is one of the worse myths out there, but whenever you see a boxing vs mma discussion, that shyt is always said by at least one person and then you'll have a bunch of other idiots repeat that shyt. The statistic always changes as well. Some say it's most fights while others will give a number, but either way it's a :duck: like you said.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i can't see khan beating broner..imo.

Can Khan play his Virgil Hunter modified version of keep away for 12 rounds without getting caught? Biggest question of that fight really. If Diaz can rock and drop Amir, Broner could prolly do the same thing, but he's at a height disadvantage whereas Diaz really wasn't.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rumors from the UK Floyd will pick Maidana N Broner will fight Khan:ohhh:

They get Paulie on N co signs he's hearing Maidana vs Floyd....he also says Khan would beat AB:russ:

If AB loses to Amir Khan, I'd be like :camby: with him.

You cant lose to Maidana AND Khan:dead:

When's the last time Khan beat a legitimate top opponent? If he beats Broner, Broner's nothing but a C fighter:manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gGXXs7s.jpg

:russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I cant even imagine Broner losing to Amir Khan:pacspit: