Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So JMM won't fight Provodnikov cuz he won't sell he's not a draw

BUT Hell fight Mike Alvarado

:stopitslime:

Yea i peeped that buffoonery man! He's making me sick with that move. He had the audacity to say fighting Ruslan wouldn't add anything to his legacy/career but somehow fighting the guy Ruslan JUST KOd will!?!?!? He exposed he cowardice with that one. I used to respect him a lot but with all the whining he's done after losses and this recent stunt, I'm seeing him for the Greyjoy maggot he is.

:whoa::whoa: here's the quote from the piece of excrement that is Bob Arum

"A few minutes ago I just spoke with Fernando Beltran (who handles Marquez). Juan Manuel Marquez, maybe he will go against Mike Alvarado. And then the winner? Although not officially, (the winner) would face the winner of the rematch between Pacquiao and Bradley. This is what might happen here. We are thinking about (doing that fight) at the new Forum in Los Angeles," Arum told Carlos Narvaez."

He's saying maybe as throwing a cheap name out there for JMM to tune-up against at 147

JMM is in no way ducking or scared, if feather fisted Bradley and Herrera not only beat but hurt Provo
What do you think the man who did this :deadmanny: will do to Provo :mjpls:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I love arguing with yall, my extreme Broner stanning aside:heh:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:

Even though we spend most of our time countering the hateful shots they throw at Broner we all still brehs
:salute:to my brehs for keeping our debates funny, cordial and most importantly respectful

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Told you nikkas:mjpls:

Hype jobs gotta hype job though:beli:

You cant be a hype job when you fight everyone you bytch ass nikka :pacspit:

You need to hop off Gawdzelez's dikk :pacspit:
You wasn't on it before the Mares fight you groupie ass nikka :pacspit:
:lolbron:

I couldn't stay a Broner fan though. Kid is too dumb :bryan:

You was neva #bandcamp anyway :pacspit:

When we get our belt back this May don't come groveling back fukkboy :pacspit:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

flashback.

the imfamous James Butler.

the craziest shyt is, Max went to bat for him and did an interview with him giving his "side" on FNF. then Butler murders Max's brother. :wow:
I remember watching this live, and then hearing about Sam getting killed by this dude years later.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

flashback.

the imfamous James Butler.

the craziest shyt is, Max went to bat for him and did an interview with him giving his "side" on FNF. then Butler murders Max's brother. :wow:

yeah, I saw it live too. then thinking that Max was really going out on a limb. I remember Brian Kinney saying he would never call another fight on ESPN if they allowed Butler on the network again. (obviously he reneged) A lot of cacs were saying the Kellerman's were dikkriding the bruhs. Nobody saw the murder coming though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
KO'd in 1 round............:mjlol:

Then chased out the division.............:russ:

I honestly don't blame the kid, if I got touched by the hand of GAWD I'd be :whoa: :sadcam: too

that fukkin fight :smh:..i had been wanting to see mares defeated ever since that farcical first fight with agbeko but he just had to be a streaky mufukka beating good fighters..after ko'ing ponce which legit had me :sadcam: i had to grudgingly give props to him..the one fukking fight that i favored him to win and he gets KTFO :beli:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael's gems from his chat:
- If Lara really wanted to fight someone at 160, why isn't he calling out Quillin who he actually could make a fight with...
- Khan did NOT spar with Ward like he says...he sparred with one of Ward's sparring partners. Lol.
- HBO declined to purchase the Crawford-Burns fight.
- Predicts future GGG opponents: April - Andy Lee, Summer - Kirkland
- Strongly believes Garcia-Gamboa gets made
- Does not believe Gary Russell would fight Lomachenko if offered
- A lot of insiders believe Gary Russell's lack of quality opponents is because his chin is shaky.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
that fukkin fight :smh:..i had been wanting to see mares defeated ever since that farcical first fight with agbeko but he just had to be a streaky mufukka beating good fighters..after ko'ing ponce which legit had me :sadcam: i had to grudgingly give props to him..the one fukking fight that i favored him to win and he gets KTFO :beli:
shyt, thats nothing, I was there. First fight I took my kids to see. At least they got to see Santa Cruz win. But I roll with Abner. Dude is a fighter.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
- If Lara really wanted to fight someone at 160, why isn't he calling out Quillin who he actually could make a fight with...
- Khan did NOT spar with Ward like he says...he sparred with one of Ward's sparring partners. Lol.
- A lot of insiders believe Gary Russell's lack of quality opponents is because his chin is shaky.
I was looking forward to seeing that. I'm high on fighters american fighters who choose to fight in another mans country. Shows the kid has balls.
I believe Russells chin is china too. Its why he keeps fighting TBD.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

even if lara did call out quillin, i can't see quillin camp taking that fight anyway. very high risk fight for quillin :laff:

ggg-kirkland :lupe: i think thats a fight dan just has on his wishlist. andrade, and maybe stevens are quite likely on the radar than moving up to 160 for ggg (unless the payday was something he couldn't turn down).

how the fuk hbo turn down crawford-burns. if they fuk around and don't pick up groves-froch either they have just gon fukkin retarded over night or cooking something under the radar us fans don't know about.