Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
THIS-SOUNDS-LIKE-A-COOL-STORY-BRO-BUT-IM-GONNA-HAVE-TO-CALL-MY-EXPERT-ON-COOL-STORIES-TO-VERIFY.jpg

2 dollars is the best I can do

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why are yall upset that I'm saying that Maidana is better than Matthysse?

Who has Matthysse beaten?:patrice:

Im not saying Matthysse is a bum, but he aint better than Maidana. I think Maidana's victory over Broner is a bigger victory than Matthysse's victory over Lamont Peterson:yeshrug:
Why do you think that bruh?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You talk that EM is shot bullshyt when he beatthe shyt out of Miadana with 1 eye.

Who won the fight?

Who won on 2 judges cards 116-112?

Morales did well, however, how did he beat the shyt out of Maidana? Maidana was cracking Morales as well even landing 70 more power punches and outlanding him overall. I thought Maidana won that fight clearly too.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Why do you think that bruh?

Because I think Adrien Broner is better than Lamont Peterson, plus Maidana was a HUGE underdog going into his fight with Broner, while Matthysse was expected to win.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because I think Adrien Broner is better than Lamont Peterson, plus Maidana was a HUGE underdog going into his fight with Broner, while Matthysse was expected to win.
Maidana had to go the distance with a no defense having first time fighter at 147. LM knocked Peterson down 3 times including knocking him the fukk out in 3 rounds. Maidana's performance was quite impressive, however I'd still take LM's

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Maidana had to go the distance with a no defense having first time fighter at 147. LM knocked Peterson down 3 times including knocking him the fukk out in 3 rounds. Maidana's performance was quite impressive, however I'd still take LM's

Again, Im not saying Matthysse is a bum at all. Im saying he's still unproven at this point.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-tells-manager-hes-ready-fight-gennady-golovkin--74510

By Rick Reeno

Manager Luis DeCubas Jr. confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12KOs), the WBA's interim-junior middleweight champion, is ready and willing to move up in weight to face the WBA/IBO champion at 160-pounds, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (29-0, 26KOs).

On Saturday, Lara took to the social networks to call for a fight with Golovkin, who returns to HBO on April 26th at The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City.

DeCubas spoke to Lara on Sunday, and during the conversation his fighter asked him to get Golovkin.

"Yes. I spoke to Lara today and he wants to fight GGG. He feels they are both the
most feared guys in boxing so why not fight each other," DeCubas told BoxingScene.com.

Their promoters, K2 for Golovkin and Golden Boy for Lara, have no problem working with each other. The issue of networks may come into play. Golovkin fights exclusively on HBO, who cut their business ties with Golden Boy in early 2013.

According to DeCubas, the issue of networks should not be a major hurdle that prevents the fight from taking place - if both sides are serious about making it happen.

"HBO would have to speak to Lara's adviser Al Haymon, but we are very happy fighting on Showtime. They have given him the opportunities to showcase his talents and they will continue to do so. Lara has proved he's one of the best in the sport regardless of the weight division he fights in, so its a very intriguing match-up," DeCubas said.

:ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
barren month, but when it's back on March 1st :ohlawd:

JCC Jr vs Vera
Steiglitz vs Abraham III

and of course the main event.. Burns vs Crawford