Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
nikkas be fans of boxers who struggled against Ashley Theophane and an old Kendall ****.....and then be throwing shade at the 3 time champ in 3 different weight classes:snoop:
Let's act like that Theophane fight wasn't 4 years ago, and that Swift hasn't improved tremendously since then :beli:

Let's act that **** fight was actually close and not just close on the scorecards due to a moron judge :beli:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Let's act like that Theophane fight wasn't 4 years ago, and that Swift hasn't improved tremendously since then :beli:

Let's act that **** fight was actually close and not just close on the scorecards due to a moron judge :beli:

I actually posted my statement above in the wrong thread. I was responding to something else, but let's get to it anyways:ehh:

Ashley Theophane, nope. We not letting that slide, because yall dont let any of Broner's losses/missteps go. Garcia was 21 just like Broner was 21 when he fought a much tougher opponent in PDL.........nobody in #swiftset allows that to get in the way of their narrative of Broner struggling:mjpls:

My point about Kendall **** actually was supposed to go with the other post I made in another thread. Paulie was brought up and the word "struggle" was used to describe Broner's victory by another #swiftset member. I felt as though with Broner winning on every single scorecard shown (Press Row, AP, ESPN, All of the Showtime Announcers/Commentators), except ONE of the 3 judges, plus landing more total punches (including 120 more power punches) and at a much higher connection percentage (47% for Broner, 25% for Paulie) should convince even the least knowledgable of boxing fans that Broner didnt struggle against him. 1 fukking judge voted for Malignaggi and nikkas is saying "struggle"...........even though the facts say otherwise? Even though the media says otherwise? Even though 2 of 3 judges say otherwise? Even though Paulie's own promoter says otherwise?:what:

Again:
Media Scorecards
  • The Associated Press 117-111 Broner
  • Dan Rafael 117-111 Broner
  • Al Bernstein 115-113 Broner
  • Steve Farhood 116-112 Broner
  • Bernard Hopkins 115-113 Broner
  • Judge Tom Schreck 117-111 Broner
  • Judge Tom Miller 115-113 Broner
  • Judge Glen Feldman 115-113 Malignaggi

One single judge voted for Paulie in a fight that no one say in his favor, not even his co-workers, and people wanna say Broner struggled........even though all the stats, cleaner punches, harder punches, their faces after the fact all say different:dead:

I used Kendall ****, because Garcia got a SD over him in a fight that I dont think was that close either for the same reasons I have Broner over Malignaggi. I believe Garcia won that UD like Broner did over Paulie......both of them were robbed of the UD by a random judge.

Morales was old and washed up, when he fought Garcia. Amir Khan is a bum according to everyone here on thecoli, so that's not a great victory, because beating a bum means nothing right? Lucas Matthysse is still unproven to me and has LOST every fight he has stepped up in competition (Garcia, Alexander, and Judah are all better than lamont peterson). Actually, Matthysse was having more success before the eye injury against Garcia than he had in his fights with both Devon and Zab:mjpls:

Speaking of Judah, he went 12 good rounds with Garcia (losing by scores of116-111, 115-112, and 114-112 and was doing really well over the last 3 rounds) but was then destroyed EASILY by Paulie Malignaggi in his very next fight 12-0.

People like to bring up Maidana, but Marcos Maidana w/ Robert Garcia and Alex Ariza is a better fighter than anyone Danny has faced thus far:manny:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikkas be fans of boxers who struggled against Ashley Theophane and an old Kendall ****.....and then be throwing shade at the 3 time champ in 3 different weight classes:snoop:
You see it's Sunday and I was gonna ignore this bullshyt but:ufdup:

Does your bytch ass ever stop riding dikks your man got exposed in every facet by not only Malinaggi but then Maidana to show the world he's not no world class athlete, as much as yall same people shyt on Khan, Khan was able to beat those fighters......

As far as Theophane; quit spewing your bullshyt tearing down another fighter cause Broner aint shyt, not one person called this ugly fight a robbery or gift, it was a close contested boring hard to score match which Garica landed the harder blows, lets not try to change facts to spew agendas 5 years after the fact

If you want to bring up old matches that a fighter struggled and possibly got a gift why do I never here anything about your bytch ass mentioning Broner vs Quintero, Broner got his ass whooped winning about 2 clear rounds out of 8, and skated away with a MD, while being outlanded 154-83, but the Haymon protection services have been in effect for Broner for years now, and shyt like this has been erased doesn't get mentioned one bit, and is swept under the rug, any nikka who doubts me watch Broner get his assed whooped below and judge for yourself......

Haymon fukkery and this robbery made the former undefeated fighter quit the sport, But but but you probably dont know of this match since you are a dikkriding ass bandwagon hopping ass nikka. Broner is a bum ass c00n who should have 4 losses on his record at this point, his whole career has been a fukking facade, gifts, he ducks the real champs in his divisions and this nikka is a 8 round fighter; last to then and most likely you are giving him all hell, he went above 8 twice both of which should have been l's........ I can take my shade and hate 30 levels more if I choose you bytch ass dikkriding aliases ass chump nikka

Think before you throw shade on the future HOF to spew a blind dikkriding ass agenda

#Swiftset:demonic:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As far as Puerto Rican boxers/musicians, nothing will top Tito Trinidad walking out with Big Pun and Fat Joe performing Twinz :banderas:

If Swift was really a G, he'd walk out to Tego Calderón :wow:

Just imagine Swift walking out to Tego performing Los Mate :gladbron: I'd lose it :ohlawd:

man pun was obese by 99 but still...twinz..that was the shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Does your bytch ass ever stop riding dikks your man got exposed in every facet by not only Malinaggi but then Maidana to show the world he's not no world class athlete, as much as yall same people shyt on Khan, Khan was able to beat those fighters......

As far as Theophane; quit spewing your bullshyt tearing down another fighter cause Broner aint shyt, not one person called this ugly fight a robbery or gift, it was a close contested boring hard to score match which Garica landed the harder blows, lets not try to change facts to spew agendas 5 years after the fact

If you want to bring up old matches that a fighter struggled and possibly got a gift why do I never here anything about your bytch ass mentioning Broner vs Quintero, Broner got his ass whooped winning about 2 clear rounds out of 8, and skated away with a MD, while being outlanded 154-83, but the Haymon protection services have been in effect for Broner for years now, and shyt like this has been erased doesn't get mentioned one bit, and is swept under the rug, any nikka who doubts me watch Broner get his assed whooped below and judge for yourself......

Haymon fukkery and this robbery made the former undefeated fighter quit the sport, But but but you probably dont know of this match since you are a dikkriding ass bandwagon hopping ass nikka. Broner is a bum ass c00n who should have 4 losses on his record at this point, his whole career has been a fukking facade, gifts, he ducks the real champs in his divisions and this nikka is a 8 round fighter; last to then and most likely you are giving him all hell, he went above 8 twice both of which should have been l's........ I can take my shade and hate 30 levels more if I choose you bytch ass dikkriding aliases ass chump nikka

Think before you throw shade on the future HOF to spew a blind dikkriding ass agenda

00.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

But but but you probably dont know of this match since you are a dikkriding ass bandwagon hopping ass nikka. Broner is a bum ass c00n who should have 4 losses on his record at this point, his whole career has been a fukking facade, gifts, he ducks the real champs in his divisions and this nikka is a 8 round fighter; last to then and most likely you are giving him all hell, he went above 8 twice both of which should have been l's........ I can take my shade and hate 30 levels more if I choose you bytch ass dikkriding aliases ass chump nikka

You posted all this but didn't dispute ONE fact that I posted above, because you can't:umad:

All the name calling is pointless, because it's corny:manny:

Danny Garcia's resume is what it is. Morales was washed up, Khan is a bum, Matthysse is unproven and lost all 3 of his fights against his best opponents (Garcia, Devon, and Zab).

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You posted all this but didn't dispute ONE fact that I posted above, because you can't:umad:

All the name calling is pointless, because it's corny:manny:

Danny Garcia's resume is what it is. Morales was washed up, Khan is a bum, Matthysse is unproven and lost all 3 of his fights against his best opponents (Garcia, Devon, and Zab).
My new style for your ass

Have a good Sunday biatchhhhhhhh..................:pacspit:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he aint never beat no one :camby:

Exactly.

I dont like Maidana, yall know that:heh:, but shyt.....with Robert Garcia and Alex Ariza, he's a different fighter since the one who was so sloppy and wild in the past.

Since getting with Robert Garcia, 3 straight KO victories (including over Josesito Lopez and Jesus Soto-Karass) and then the beating he gave to AB, is much better than Matthysse's resume:yeshrug: