Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I guess judging by his tweets, Danny is really enjoying himself in PR.

:whoa: Swift you my dude and it's great you're embracing your heritage, but really? Marc Anthony breh :scusthov:

I can't bad mouth Marc Anthony...I wouldn't go to his concert but if you Puerto Rican you know all his songs either cuz your grandma or moms or titi blasting that shyt while cleaning :stylin:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Gawd, Jhonny Gonzalez, returns 3/29 against undefeated Clive Atwell.........All hail the Ruler :wow:

He could've faced Gary Russell Jr on premium cable and made more money but he chose to face a no one off American TV and for less money

Looks like a duck to me
90744551d.png

:whoa: Swift you my dude and it's great you're embracing your heritage, but really? Marc Anthony breh :scusthov:

:whoa: Marc Anthony is one of the GOAT singers and his music is always played at my family's functions

His concerts also attract a lot of women :shaq:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I can't bad mouth Marc Anthony...I wouldn't go to his concert but if you Puerto Rican you know all his songs either cuz your grandma or moms or titi blasting that shyt while cleaning :stylin:
Lol I never liked Marc Anthony at all.

My titi and abuelita loved him though. My parents had me listening to Hector Lavoe, Tito Nieves, Elvis Crespo and Jerry Rivera :blessed: :ohlawd:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He requested the rematch...got hurt

Then said he wants a tune up first:aicmon:

Skip was right
No doubt. I was waiting on the rematch, I was going to pick Gonzalez. Mares could definitely be more effective, but keep his chin protected for 12 rounds, not Mares style.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
The Japan Boxing Commission (JBC) announced on Friday that it would not have licenses of Kameda Gym’s club owner Shinji Yoshii and its manager Satoshi Shima renewed because of its responsibility of having caused serious confusion on the aftermath of the previous IBF/WBA super-flyweight unification bout between IBF champ Daiki Kameda and WBA titlist Liborio Solis last December. It means the JBC actually suspended the activities of Kameda gym’s staging promotions featuring Kameda brothers of former WBA bantam champ Koki, current WBO bantam titleholder Tomoki and IBF super-fly ruler Daiki—inside of Japan.

Also, an unidentified JBC staff filed a lawsuit with Koki Kameda and Tomoki Kameda for having confined him in a room after the rules meeting and threatened him with their violent behavior. He claims a payment of 10,000,000 Yen (some 100,000 USD) for mental damage he suffered in Takamatsu, where Daiki participated in an IBF 118-pound elimination bout with Rodrigo Guerrero and acquired the vacant belt last September. Kameda brothers strongly refuted the JBC staff for the gloves required by Guerrero party despite the previous agreement.

Hiroshi Akiyama, the JBC director, opened a press conference and said, “Until we confirms Kameda Gym’s proper governance to recover, the JBC will have their licenses revoked.” Nobuaki Uratani, the vice executive secretary, also said, “There were too many troubles caused by Kameda Gym, and the JBC has lost mutual trusts with them.” The JBC suggested Kameda gym had been actually ill-controlled by Kameda brothers’ father Shiro Kameda, whose license of a cornerman had been indefinitely suspended because of his repeated violence by the JBC in 2007.

Haruo Kitamura, a renowned attorney, also had a press conference and argued against the JBC’s punishment as an unwarrantable measure, saying “Kameda Gym will ask for the JBC’s reexamination, and should the JBC not overturn the verdict, it will file a case with the JBC to prove their innocence.”

It is a very uncomfortable incident—for Japanese boxing fans—for the JBC to take such an action against Kameda gym that holds the active three Kameda brothers, who may be obliged to fight abroad beyond the JBC’s governance or move and belong to another gym in order to go on fighting here in Japan.

:dwillhuh: :wtf:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Swift better walk out to crush alot or it's so hard:birdman:

He'd have them eating out of his hands then, he's already loved there...............................

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:comeon:
Be in a club when Mark Anthony come on and it is on!
Aguanile gets the mamis amped up and if you can salsa...:wow:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Swift better walk out to crush alot or it's so hard:birdman:

He'd have them eating out of his hands then, he's already loved there...............................
As far as Puerto Rican boxers/musicians, nothing will top Tito Trinidad walking out with Big Pun and Fat Joe performing Twinz :banderas:

If Swift was really a G, he'd walk out to Tego Calderón :wow:

Just imagine Swift walking out to Tego performing Los Mate :gladbron: I'd lose it :ohlawd: