Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think you are confused friend, this would be Maidana's second child. He fathered his first child on December 14, 2013
bieI008.png
^ broner finally got the chance to meet all his kids..wonderful!

2wfomqe.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
brehs was their a FNF this week? why does it seem like a boxing famine in Feburary?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I guess judging by his tweets, Danny is really enjoying himself in PR.

:whoa: Swift you my dude and it's great you're embracing your heritage, but really? Marc Anthony breh :scusthov:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=74473#ixzz2snEqcAdw

Angel Garcia: Danny Killed The AK-47s, Herrera Has a .22
Posted by: Elisinio Castillo on2/8/2014 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Elisinio Castillo

Mauricio Herrera (20-3, 7KOs) will not have enough firepower to take out WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (27-0, 16KOs), according to the boxer's trainer and father Angel Garcia. Herrera has promised to "shock the world" when he challenges Garcia for the title on March 15th at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Angel expects another impressive performance as Danny fights in Puerto Rico for the very first time in his career.

"Danny just beat up all of the top, top guns - and you're going to come in there with a .22? Danny just killed all of the AK-47s. That tells you everything that you need to know. [Lucas] Matthysse has an AK-47. This guy [Herrera] has a .22....blank. We're not going to underestimate him, but he's certainly not going to do what he's talking. He's talking a bunch of nothing. It doesn't put any fear in my heart. Danny is going to in there for the first three rounds and warm up, and if [Herrera] opens up after that, he's going to get hit hard - and let's see if he can respond," Angel said.

Angel Garcia is hilarious:russ:

@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @Skip b aka #swiftset