Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah, his arms are way too short. Plus, he's only 5'4:bryan:

I think the same thing about Gary Russell Jr. that you do
Too bad others is drinking the juice, he'd get jabbed to death even vs the B level fighters floating around his divisions

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

So, he's also willing to fight Khan on May 3rd now, but he wouldn't be ready for Broner?:mjpls:

Maidana said after the fight that AB was the best opponent he ever faced and that he felt his power. I knew he wasnt trying to get back in there with him at all:ufdup:

Y'all can keep defending him, but this clown is ducking the rematch heavy and blatantly:camby:

He'd make less money fighting Khan but he's still willing to take that fight than rematch About Billions:rudy:

And y'all defend this blatant ducking of Broner by Maidana:pacspit:

We just gonna go down to 140 and scoop up that 4th division championship then:ohlawd:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County

So, he's also willing to fight Khan on May 3rd now, but he wouldn't be ready for Broner?:mjpls:

Maidana said after the fight that AB was the best opponent he ever faced and that he felt his power. I knew he wasnt trying to get back in there with him at all:ufdup:

Y'all can keep defending him, but this clown is ducking the rematch heavy and blatantly:camby:

He'd make less money fighting Khan but he's still willing to take that fight than rematch About Billions:rudy:

And y'all defend this blatant ducking of Broner by Maidana:pacspit:

We just gonna go down to 140 and scoop up that 4th division championship then:ohlawd:

westbrookb.gif

maidana_broner_knockdown1.gif

121513broner00p.jpg

:usure:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

:camby:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Who won Lennox Lewis vs Hashim Rahman 1 and then who won Lennox Lewis vs Hashim Rahman 2?:rudy:

Who won SRL vs Roberto Duran 1 and then who won SRL vs Roberto Duran 2?:ufdup:

Who won Pacquiao vs Morales 1 and then who won Pacquiao vs Morales 2?:camby:

All off the top of my head, all :pacspit: on your little pics. Besides, if that's the case.............lets play:mjpls:

images

Amir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2BVZdh2g6ioUUl.jpg

Amir-Khan-hits-Marcos-Mai-007.jpg

khan10get_1783761i.jpg

Amir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2BzK7kpBPcMVSl.jpg

Marcos%2BMaidana%2BAmir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2B_CoZaOQe5nhl.jpg

Amir-Khan-Marcos-Rene-Maidana52.jpg

ib2mkcfs1SdsT9.gif

But yet, yall cool with Marcos Maidana now begging to fight Khan again (with no rematch clause), but Broner aint allowed to want his rematch which was agreed to before him and Maidana fought:what:

Where is the consistency in the posts in here?:mindblown:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Some good stuff from Dan Rafael going today:

- GGG April 26 will be vs. Andy Lee
- Garcia-Gamboa very likely for May 17

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Who won Lennox Lewis vs Hashim Rahman 1 and then who won Lennox Lewis vs Hashim Rahman 2?:rudy:

Who won SRL vs Roberto Duran 1 and then who won SRL vs Roberto Duran 2?:ufdup:

Who won Pacquiao vs Morales 1 and then who won Pacquiao vs Morales 2?:camby:

All off the top of my head, all :pacspit: on your little pics. Besides, if that's the case.............lets play:mjpls:

images

Amir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2BVZdh2g6ioUUl.jpg

Amir-Khan-hits-Marcos-Mai-007.jpg

khan10get_1783761i.jpg

Amir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2BzK7kpBPcMVSl.jpg

Marcos%2BMaidana%2BAmir%2BKhan%2Bv%2BMarcos%2BMaidana%2B_CoZaOQe5nhl.jpg

Amir-Khan-Marcos-Rene-Maidana52.jpg

ib2mkcfs1SdsT9.gif

But yet, yall cool with Marcos Maidana now begging to fight Khan again (with no rematch clause), but Broner aint allowed to want his rematch which was agreed to before him and Maidana fought:what:

Where is the consistency in the posts in here?:mindblown:
No one said BRONER can't ask for the rematch. YOU are acting like Maidana is ducking. That's crazy, given the evidence. I never said Khan is ducking Maidana. HE is saying that. I just think they should fight again, whether its before they both fight Floyd or after. It's a compelling fight to make given the paths their careers have taken. And Maidana has earned it. I think he's earned another run at Devon Alexander too. I also think Broner shouldn't jump back in that ring with Maidana so quickly. He's not a Sugar Ray, Pac, or Lennox level fighter at this stage, if he ever gets there at all. He made the jump to 147 too quickly.

I'm an AB fan, but the immediate rematch is a bad idea. I'm a Matthysse fan too. If they were trying to throw him back in with Garcia right away, I'd be against that too.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
No one said BRONER can't ask for the rematch. YOU are acting like Maidana is ducking. That's crazy, given the evidence. I never said Khan is ducking Maidana. HE is saying that. I just think they should fight again, whether its before they both fight Floyd or after. It's a compelling fight to make given the paths their careers have taken. And Maidana has earned it. I think he's earned another run at Devon Alexander too. I also think Broner shouldn't jump back in that ring with Maidana so quickly. He's not a Sugar Ray, Pac, or Lennox level fighter at this stage, if he ever gets there at all. He made the jump to 147 too quickly.

I'm an AB fan, but the immediate rematch is a bad idea. I'm a Matthysse fan too. If they were trying to throw him back in with Garcia right away, I'd be against that too.

I believe Maidana is ducking the immediate rematch because of all the excuses he has given (he hasnt had time to rest, likes to have 12 week training camps, he has a daughter being born) for not being available to fight Adrien Broner on April 26th, but yet he's on record saying that he's available to fight Floyd Mayweather and now Amir Khan on May 3rd................the following week:mindblown:

If he's available to fight THEM, how would he not be available to fight Broner on May 3rd?:dwillhuh:

If this was any other fighter, yall would've called him out on the bullshyt, but since it's Broner/Maidana, yall are letting it slide:snoop:

I personally believe that AB should move down to 140, to attempt to capture his 4th division title there, but I'm not gonna disregard the fact that Maidana said AB's the best fighter he ever faced/he felt his power, and all the excuses he's made up for not "being ready" for a rematch with him yet. To me, that's ducking the rematch.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mayweather needs to hurry the fukk up N pick someone to fight

I'm getting sick N tired of all this bullshyt N the bullshyt it creates regarding Broners fat ass N Maidana

First it was Ariza this Ariza that....this huge scandal up there with Panama lewis

Now its Maidana is ducking

:snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Mayweather needs to hurry the fukk up N pick someone to fight
Agreed. All this speculation is getting on my nerves. Just pick somebody already. I don't give a fukk who he picks or how he picks them. He could pick their name out a fukking hat for all I care.

He's had more than enough time, and this poll is retarded. Just choose a fukking name already and keep the ball rolling

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
First it was Ariza this Ariza that....this huge scandal up there with Panama lewis

We still aint seen Maidana's post fight drug results though:youngsabo:

I dont know what happened to the investigation, because nothing has been said about it since December 15th. It just disappeared:mjpls:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
khan has been training since late last year..making up for lost time? They say over-training is not advised.. i know its light and tactical preparation and not full course fight training.

maidana got his lil nina on her way ..so let him enjoy that and fight after n shyt..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We still aint seen Maidana's post fight drug results though:youngsabo:

I dont know what happened to the investigation, because nothing has been said about it since December 15th. It just disappeared:mjpls:

So what you saying is Marcos Maidana got more pull with GBP N Haymon...to cover up Ariza N deny AB his rematch

If there's no rematch its okaaayyy

#sadcamp:sadcam: