Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:russ: why do yall going back to this shyt like it isn't 10 years plus years old
floyd has had hand problems SEVERAL times since this fight, even in his fight vs canelo
so obviously he isn't using it
if he did use it back in da day, (floyd has never said he used it, only lampley btw) it was after he broke both his hands in a fight:stopitslime:

pretty sure if u walk into the mgm grand you'll realize why floyd fights there for all his fights. not to mention the revenue deals he gets with them. plus he lives there!

anything to hate on da goat:wow:

Why you so defensive?? Floyds a Xylocaine user breh... He still has hand problems because he's become more and more immune to the drug and he's fukked up his vains with all the injections.. You really think Floydie gonna admit he has a problem. ..:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[/url]
[/url]

:russ: at the random shot at Maidana by Khan

Khan dropped him and beat him, cant take that away from him:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Speaking of Mundane, hearing he might be fight Lara next.

fukk him! I hope Lara whoops that bytch ass Aussie.
I said a while back Lara will be exposed next......

This will be the fight to let people know Lara aint shyt, if it goes through

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why you so defensive?? Floyds a Xylocaine user breh... He still has problems because he's become more and more immune to the drug and he's fukked up his vains with all the injections.. You really think Floydie gonna admit he has a problem. ..:youngsabo:
:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
[/url]
[/url]

:russ: at the random shot at Maidana by Khan

Khan dropped him and beat him, cant take that away from him:manny:

You know man, I dont give a shyt if Floyd/Khan is the most exciting fight.. Because of how hard he blatently ducked Alexander, Khan dont deserve shyt but a salami sandwich..

Casting my vote for Maidana right now...

Can we vote multiple times??

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You know man, I dont give a shyt if Floyd/Khan is the most exciting fight.. Because of how he blatently he ducked Alexander, Khan dont deserve shyt but a salami sandwich..

Casting my vote for Maidana right now...

Can we vote multiple times??

Amir Khan ducked Alexander for a chance at a Floyd fight...............................the same way Maidana is ducking the immediate rematch with Adrien Broner for a chance at a Floyd fight:manny:

They're both guilty of that.

It's crazy, because when people say "I dont give a shyt if Floyd/Khan is the most exciting fight.." and then vote for Maidana, knowing it's not gonna be anything but Floyd pot shotting and moving, yall gonna talk down on Floyd after the fight for having another boring fight:snoop:

They're both gonna be an easy night of work for Floyd anyways.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Newzz difference is maidana has already beat broner.

all khan had to do was beat alexander and gain the ibf belt then he would of been worthy of facing floyd. beating a top 5 ww would of got him respect from us

instead he ducks him and thinks struggling with diaz who was supposed to be a showcase fight is enough for the big payday :what:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz difference is maidana has already beat broner.

all khan had to do was beat alexander and gain the ibf belt then he would of been worthy of facing floyd. beating a top 5 ww would of got him respect from us

instead he ducks him and thinks struggling with diaz who was supposed to be a showcase fight is enough for the big payday :what:

Breh, cant you see I'm grasping for straws here?:heh:

Yes, Maidana DESERVES the fight over Khan being that Maidana is 4-0 in his last 4 fights including beating the best young fighter in the game and the future 4 time, 4 division champ at only 25 years old:mjpls:

However, as far as for my OWN selfish viewing pleasures, I believe Khan gives Floyd the better fight/more exciting for us the fans. Both of them are easy work for Floyd, but I think Maidana loses 12-0 to Floyd.........or even possibly KO'd due to his ability to not take body shots well and Floyd is good throwing to the body.

Khan forces Floyd to fight more offensively and may bring out the old offense first "Pretty Boy" Floyd:ohlawd:

I wanna see Floyd vs Khan and see Floyd let his hands go again. Last time we seen Floyd on pure offense from the opening bell was against Arturo Gatti:to:

It can happen again against Khan:blessed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Amir Khan ducked Alexander for a chance at a Floyd fight............the same way Maidana is ducking the immediate rematch with Adrien Broner for a chance at a Floyd fight:manny:

They're both guilty of that.

It's crazy, because when people say "I dont give a shyt if Floyd/Khan is the most exciting fight.." and then vote for Maidana, knowing it's not gonna be anything but Floyd pot shotting and moving, yall gonna talk down on Floyd after the fight for having another boring fight:snoop:

They're both gonna be an easy night of work for Floyd anyways.

Its very different... Maidana whooped Bronner ass in December and is a strong runner up for a Floyd match in May so he's not pressed about a rematch with Broner because it was so one sided... its not a duck at all. And what is it with nikkas acting like a rematch must happen immediately after the 1st fight.. Bronner will get his rematch, I can guarantee that

Khan was on some fukk shyt the entire time... straight up openly sabotaged the fight with Devon... Even tried to make it seem like Devon was the one trying to duck(Hoe move x20).. At least with Floyd, theres an art and skill to his duckin..Also Khan hasn't fought in almost a year getting dropped 4 times in his last 3 fights inclluding a KO.. and he absolutely struggled against Diaz... he could have easily fought and potentially beat Devon and been ready in time for a fight with Floyd..

I cannot accept Floyd fighting Khan over Maidana just off gp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Brehs, starting next weekend I'll be on a hiatus since I'm moving overseas. I'm not sure how long it'll be till I have internet access, hopefully not too long but we'll just have to see.......

Wish me luck :ohlawd:

Good luck breh:salute:

What country?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Its very different... Maidana whooped Bronner ass in December and is a strong runner up for a Floyd match in May so he's not pressed about a rematch with Broner because it was so one sided... its not a duck at all. And what is it with nikkas acting like a rematch must happen immediately after the 1st fight.. Bronner will get his rematch, I can guarantee that

Khan was on some fukk shyt the entire time... straight up openly sabotaged the fight with Devon... Even tried to make it seem like Devon was the one trying to duck(Hoe move x20).. At least with Floyd, theres an art and skill to his duckin..Also Khan hasn't fought in almost a year getting dropped 4 times in his last 3 fights inclluding a KO.. and he absolutely struggled against Diaz... he could have easily fought and potentially beat Devon and been ready in time for a fight with Floyd..

I cannot accept Floyd fighting Khan over Maidana just off gp

Because an "immediate rematch clause" stipulates that the fight MUST happen immediately after the 1st fight, so that the champion has a chance to redeem himself and regain his title. That's why smart, business first Champions (and there management) have that written into every contract where they defend their belts.

Secondly, okay, But you're not allowed to say anything bad about Floyd once he destroys Maidana 12-0 in another boring affair:ufdup: