Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd got them Costco size Xylocaine hidden inside the frig.... he ready for war!

:russ: why do yall going back to this shyt like it isn't 10 years plus years old
floyd has had hand problems SEVERAL times since this fight, even in his fight vs canelo
so obviously he isn't using it
if he did use it back in da day, (floyd has never said he used it, only lampley btw) it was after he broke both his hands in a fight:stopitslime:

pretty sure if u walk into the mgm grand you'll realize why floyd fights there for all his fights. not to mention the revenue deals he gets with them. plus he lives there!

anything to hate on da goat:wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
HBO sometimes tries just as hard to not make certain fights happen. :snoop:
No they dont, they birthed this culture of hype jobs, and shyt matches(for instance the shyt Manny Bradley 2 undercard) is HBO leaning on anyone.....

You can't try to throw anyone in the fire after birthing this culture, they fukked up, now when will a stance be taken

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: why do yall going back to this shyt like it isn't 10 years plus years old
floyd has had hand problems SEVERAL times since this fight, even in his fight vs canelo
so obviously he isn't using it
if he did use it back in da day, (floyd has never said he used it, only lampley btw) it was after he broke both his hands in a fight:stopitslime:

pretty sure if u walk into the mgm grand you'll realize why floyd fights there for all his fights. not to mention the revenue deals he gets with them. plus he lives there!

anything to hate on da goat:wow:
shyt is not even that serious, fighters are allowed to take pain killers if both parties agree..........

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Speaking of Mundane, hearing he might be fight Lara next.

fukk him! I hope Lara whoops that bytch ass Aussie.

I'm Australian, and I couldn't agree more. I hope someone steps up and ends this overrated bum's sham of a career.

I doubt the Lara fight happens, though, because at this stage Mundine is virtually incapable of selling a fight, even in Australia. His last fight wasn't on payperview, wasn't aired on free tv, and wasn't even reported on the news, before or after. Nobody cares anymore.