Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So JMM bytch ass used the same bytchmade excuse he used to duck Canelo, Khan, and others to duck Prov.......I always said he wasn't shyt but a guy that had Manny's number, but I'm done with him, I dont want to see this bytch ass cheater on my tv:beli:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
cant believe people like chavez jr

acts like a spoilt kid and was gifted the wbc belt
Lets not act like he aint damn near end the prime of the man in his division in Sergio Martinez, thats more than some hand gifted spoil shyt, Jr has heavy hands and knows how to use them.........

People are partial to Chavez for his don't give a fukk attitude, he's a square trying to fit into a circle peg following his pops footsteps without having that fighters mentality and has made the most out of it. Jr could have chose to sit at home blowing trees all day, he rather sit at home blow trees, slide the couch and start training..........:banderas:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
he needs to learn spanish if he wants them to really fukk with him

edit: i see he memorised a little statement

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
he needs to learn spanish if he wants them to really fukk with him

edit: i see he memorised a little statement

shyt thats what ive been saying..he has a slight grasp of it..the ricans are going to be his bread and butter...he needs to get on the rosetta stone ASAP or hire a tutor..im sure he makes decent dough now

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I hear there's a possibility Juan Manuel Marquez faces Shawn Porter. Apparently Marquez is also signed to Zanfer promotions which I believe allows him to jump ship from HBO to Showtime if he feels compelled :ohhh:

Daps
1798853_656187847761232_857119259_n.jpg

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/itrboxing