Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He gets no credit for beating Lopez and Senchenko though.

Matthysse? He'd beat Matthysse at 140......no need to wait for Matthysse to come up to 147:manny:

You know and I know Broner isnt built for 147. He might as well go down to 140 now and start off with a Zab Judah/Dierry Jean/Selcuk Aydin type of fighter before coming after Lamont Peterson
Why not they are tough fighters, anyone with eyes can see Broner simply aint top ten WW material just yet, plus he's also young, why not work on some things and work out the kinks, plus the ww dust will settle and by next year he'll be ready for WW problems

If Broner disappear like he's supposed to(like Canelo did) all will be forgiven or forgotten to a degree, but you are right, with him all on the camera's still c00ning it up, having embarrassing ass interviews, he wont get any credit

He doesn't beat Matthysse, Matthysse=Maidana but 10x dirtier, and one punch sleep power pop, Maidana could chop down any tree with 2-3 shots, but Matthysse can do that with one shot soft grazing shots at that, he's hurting near elite level people in sparring like Bradley with 18 oz gloves.......

If he moves down to 140 Cano is the match to target, even still Cano was able to easily box the shyt out of Malinaggi despite the decision........

Broner needs easy touches vs big boys moving down doesn't hide his issues, nor does it make him a more skilled fighter, thats just weight at the end of the day

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Why not they are tough fighters, anyone with eyes can see Broner simply aint top ten WW material just yet, plus he's also young, why not work on some things and work out the kinks, plus the ww dust will settle and by next year he'll be ready for WW problems

If Broner disappear like he's supposed to(like Canelo did) all will be forgiven or forgotten to a degree, but you are right, with him all on the camera's still c00ning it up, having embarrassing ass interviews, he wont get any credit

He doesn't beat Matthysse, Matthysse=Maidana but 10x dirtier, and one punch sleep power pop, Maidana could chop down any tree with 2-3 shots, but Matthysse can do that with one shot soft grazing shots at that, he's hurting near elite level people in sparring like Bradley with 18 oz gloves.......

If he moves down to 140 Cano is the match to target, even still Cano was able to easily box the shyt out of Malinaggi despite the decision........

Broner needs easy touches vs big boys moving down doesn't hide his issues, nor does it make him a more skilled fighter, thats just weight at the end of the day

He moves down to gain another title at 140, which makes him a 4 division champion at only 24 years old, and builds back up his marketing.......or as yall like to call it, "hype".

He has to come back up to 147 in the future, but he's still young and not dedicated enough to the sport to beat the "bigger" 147ers yet. Let's not forget, he only weighed in at 144 for his fight against Maidana. He's not a full fledged welterweight yet and was fighting only his 2nd fight at 147.

AB = About Belts and that's why I can see him giving up on the Maidana fight to go down and try and beat Peterson for his title before Garcia gets to Peterson:manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Gamboa & Rios stay going at each other on Twitter, and it's fukking hilarious

sheed.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He moves down to gain another title at 140, which makes him a 4 division champion at only 24 years old, and builds back up his marketing.......or as yall like to call it, "hype".

He has to come back up to 147 in the future, but he's still young and not dedicated enough to the sport to beat the "bigger" 147ers yet. Let's not forget, he only weighed in at 144 for his fight against Maidana. He's not a full fledged welterweight yet and was fighting only his 2nd fight at 147.

AB = About Belts and that's why I can see him giving up on the Maidana fight to go down and try and beat Peterson for his title before Garcia gets to Peterson:manny:
AB beat Peterson, I'm not to sure about that one, maybe if Pederson is not roided and Lay's down like he did vs Matthysse, but 70/30 Peterson wins

Broner doesn't get that I feel he'll beat him respect just cause; no more, dude has lost to Ponce, Paulie and Maidana all human ass beatable fighters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

144 is welter breh..although i think he came in a little lighter than he should have due to prolly not training right..now if he was 144 was his fighttime then you can prolly say he's not a full fledged welter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sugar Shane done gained my respect back, boy did he shyt on Manny something serious:wow:

http://fighthype.com/news/article16070.html

"Manny aint gonna hurt nor Ko Mayweather, it's not gonna happen, because If Manny can't catch me with a popped Achilles and I spent nearly my whole camp in a training boot, he aint gonna be able to catch Floyd":banderas:

It still pisses me off that not only did Manny pick on a hurt Shane who he ducked a year before, they completely swept the Achilles shyt under the rug like Shane was lying or making excuses, in the pics below them stitches can still pop open and re-injure the Achilles.........................

e47749a7309a9ef916f816969de01b18.jpg

I find it comical on top of another asterisk n confirmed cherry pick; Manny struggle with 2 nikkas with broke ankles. I'm glad Shane is speaking here his legacy took a huge hit post Manny....

SN: ROFL at Canelo avoiding Abel Sanchez gym and training at Shane's to avoid sparring GGG:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bradley says he fought Andre Ward 3x, beating him once......

Im interested in seeing how Timmy does as a JMW since he started off there, he may gain some pop, the massive weight loss he partakes in fight in fight out can't be too beneficial, people blame Prov on Bradley fighting stupid, I blame it on Timmy having to lose 40 pounds to make weight

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Manny aint gonna hurt nor Ko Mayweather, it's not gonna happen, because If Manny can't catch me with a popped Achilles and I spent nearly my whole camp in a training boot, he aint gonna be able to catch Floyd":banderas:

Well, Manny does have faster hands and feet than Mosley.....and Mosley caught Floyd:ehh:

BUT

Manny's gonna get countered all night long against Floyd if they ever fought. Floyd has more power than JMM and if JMM can KO Pac then I'd assume Floyd could as well.

Can yall imagine if Manny and Floyd fought and one of them were knocked out cold?:banderas:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/groves-loses-appeal-ibf-stands-by-85-15-split-froch--74179

By Terence Dooley

George Groves will have to accept the regular challenger’s share of the purse after the IBF today upheld the 85-15% purse split in Froch's favour for Groves’s mooted rematch with the titlist, which the sanctioning body ordered last week following the Londoner’s appeal

'The IBF Board of Directors voted unanimously to keep the purse split at 85/15 in favor of Froch,' stated the IBF when confirming the news to BoxingScene, so Groves now has to accept the decision, appeal or try to use the IBF's prior ruling to carve out a bigger slice of the pie while negotiating privately with Team Froch.

Groves and his legal team successfully argued that referee Howard Foster stopped the fight too early, and while he was trying to evade Froch’s punches, and the governing body agreed with the fighter’s assessment of the stoppage during last week’s meeting. IBF rules, though, state that if a fighter is outside the top three, he has to accept their standard purse split, as outlined by Rule 10.E of their championship regulations.

While the IBF were undertaking their investigation into the fight’s conclusion, Eddie Hearn, Froch’s promoter, made what Froch referred to as a substantial seven-figure rematch offer to Groves. Groves knocked this offer back, arguing that he doesn’t want to give Matchroom future fight options, and seemed vindicated when the IBF ruled in his favor.

Now, though, he will have to either accept the IBF’s latest decision or seek more legal advice. Should Groves agree to abide by today’s verdict, the parties will be allowed a negotiation period, but, should they fail to agree terms by February 8th, the fight will go out to purse bids, and the split will remain heavily weighted in the champion’s favor.

It is another twist in the torturous road to a rematch that most British fans want to see, although the more pragmatic amongst them recognise that Froch Vs Julio Cesar Chavez Junior in Las Vegas on HBO is an appealing alternative option for “The Cobra”. However, the parties are certainly closer to a return than they were following November’s night of controversy, or the night of the correct referee call, depending on your perspective.

Groves, 19-1 (15), has his sights firmly locked on Froch, 32-2 (23), and today’s decision means that he will take home less money, but will hold the keys to his own future, should he decide to accept the IBF’s ruling and move on with negotiations or allow it to go to purse bids.

:russ: Yeah, so uh............. Groves-Ward should be back on the table shortly :bryan:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Good decision. Barthelemy clearly hit Mendez late after the bell. Make a rematch

I respect it, but I don't like it. Mendez was getting his ass whooped with no retribution. Immediate rematch within 60 days needs to be ordered, ASAP.