Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Well, Manny does have faster hands and feet than Mosley.....and Mosley caught Floyd:ehh:

BUT

Manny's gonna get countered all night long against Floyd if they ever fought. Floyd has more power than JMM and if JMM can KO Pac then I'd assume Floyd could as well.

Can yall imagine if Manny and Floyd fought and one of them were knocked out cold?:banderas:
He Has neither plus is short with T rex arms, did Maidana hit you in the nikka, you been spewing foolishness since:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He Has neither plus is short with T rex arms, did Maidana hit you in the nikka, you been spewing foolishness since:heh:

You dont think Manny Pacquiao is faster in/out/side to side and has faster hands than the old ass Shane Mosley they both fought:what:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe now but back Shane hand speed compared to Manny predictable right right left ass, is incomparable

And Manny foot speed was so great whe wouldnt get hit 229 times by margarito, why don't we ask him who has the better hand and foot speed, just because you're stumbling around the ring like a drunk idiot and the commentators praise it, means shyt to me, I have watched both for their whole damn careers...........

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
@yawn the K9 fight wasn't televised

Anthony Mundine (former 168 and 154 champion) vs. Gunner Jackson

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You dont think Manny Pacquiao is faster in/out/side to side and has faster hands than the old ass Shane Mosley they both fought:what:

Breh don't you know that you can't say anything positive about Manny on here. He's the biggest hypejob in the history of the sport to ever win titles in 8 different weight divisions. Anybody can do that shyt when you hand pick overrated boxers like MAB,Morrales, JMM, Larios, Hatton, Cotto, etc..

If Manny were to ever fight Floyd, he'd be knocked out cold by Steve Forbes during sparring long before the bout even takes place. :heh: Easy work my nikka.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If somebody offered me a 85-15 split on a fight i'd tell them to go fukk themselves

They (Froch and his promoter) offered him 7 figures first for the rematch and Groves turned it down:dead:

Now, he's left with a 85/15 split because he thought the IBF was gonna side with him:heh:

Be greedy brehs

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I understand that Groves ain't want them to have any future options, but damn sometimes the first offer you get is the best one. It's like watching an episode of Shark Tank. Dudes will turn down what they want in hopes for something better an eventually end up with something much worse. :snoop:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My God how do you catch a L like that :wow:
for trying to be greedy, hes been over here crying for months. saying he was robbed and was going to win. We all know Froch was going to finish him off, how do you turn your back with your head down and both arms down but want to act like you deserve the belts :skip:

Nearly every week hes been on a news channel whinging, people are tired of him now, sign the ting and lose again.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ortiz was winning, but barely. He was making that fight much harder than it should have been. He was fighting with his B game while Lopez brought his A game. Oritz is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Power punching motivated pressure boxer that won't quit
or
Power punching motivated pressure boxer that will quit
or
Walking dead unmotivated pressure boxer that can be outboxed
or
No defense having punching machine that goes life and death with you
or
Easily frustrated guy that results in rough house tactics

Just reach in an take your pick.:youngsabo:
Sad but true. As a boxing fan I wish we could have Ortiz from the Berto fight bottled up and made that ninja fight that way errtime

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Berto focused Ortiz is like the new Spinks rematch focused Zab for this generation of boxing fans. :heh:

Before then it was Bowe from the 1st Holyfied fight.

I wonder if them Fight Night video game nikkas look at those type of performances and make the boxer stats off those select fights or just use an average from multiple performances. On that note put Holmes and Bazooka Quartey in one of them shyts by now. Jabs would be at 100.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
AB beat Peterson, I'm not to sure about that one, maybe if Pederson is not roided and Lay's down like he did vs Matthysse, but 70/30 Peterson wins

Broner doesn't get that I feel he'll beat him respect just cause; no more, dude has lost to Ponce, Paulie and Maidana all human ass beatable fighters
Shut the fukk up Skip

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Man that whole pac/bradley card is so trash. Beltran vs martinez before the main event and a jesse vargas fight? On ppv too??

:to: