Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ortiz will beat the ever loving shyt out of Paulie this aint no fukking Broner...............And please stop with Cano, Cano beat the shyt out of Paulie and I was rooting for my fellow brooklyn fighter there

Paulie simply doesn't have anything for Ortiz to fear or anything to make his mentally weak ass second guess himself

So Ortiz could beat Paulie, but then nikkas were saying Paulie would beat Maidana, the same nikka who took Victor's soul away. :what:

I swear if I didn't come in here saying slick twilight zone shyt about Paulie beating Oritz, you or somebody else would have came in this bytch spitting the opposite.

I gotta bring up Cano, because everybody always acts like that fight never happened when talking about Paulie. :umad:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Victor Ortiz hand speed and power in both hands will destroy Paulie breh......PLUS, Ortiz is a come forward fighter. He will walk right through Malignaggi.

I'd expect Malignaggi to be very bloody and cut all over by the end of the fight if he survives the full 12. There is no way possible I can see Ortiz losing to Paulie.

A couple jabs and slap boxing is not gonna stop Victor Ortiz who will not only be the bigger and stronger man, but also, has more hand speed and alot of power in his punches.

C'mon fam, you one of the few cats on here who doesn't overrate the shyt outta Paulie. You know I was joking with that previous post. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So Ortiz could beat Paulie, but then nikkas were saying Paulie would beat Maidana, the same nikka who took Victor's soul away. :what:

I swear if I didn't come in here saying slick twilight zone shyt about Paulie beating Oritz, you or somebody else would have came in this bytch spitting the opposite.

I gotta bring up Cano, because everybody always acts like that fight never happened when talking about Paulie. :umad:

You know you stole his angle breh:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I aint say that bull shyt, yeah Paulie may out box Maidana, Maidana has shown he can be outboxed, but vs Paulie Paulie's grit and moxy would get him killed there, and the same with Ortiz, Ortiz brings simply possess that much more visible skill, speed and explosiveness Maidana doesn't posses

Lets not act like Ortiz aint give Miadana all hell also putting him on his ass 3x, that was the case of a 21 or 22 year old fighter going for the kill too early......

Ortiz is a wildcard that no one at 147-154 truly wants to face because he has the skill and talent, his heart and love of the sport is the question

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
skip youre starting to overrate Ortiz just a little...hes a physically gifted fighter but he's not a boogeyman..this is the same cat who got beaten up badly by josesito lopez, a blown up 140lber and is now just coming back after suffering injuries from that fight

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I aint say that bull shyt, yeah Paulie may out box Maidana, Maidana has shown he can be outboxed, but vs Paulie Paulie's grit and moxy would get him killed there, and the same with Ortiz, Ortiz brings simply possess that much more visible skill, speed and explosiveness Maidana doesn't posses

Lets not act like Ortiz aint give Miadana all hell also putting him on his ass 3x, that was the case of a 21 or 22 year old fighter going for the kill too early......

Ortiz is a wildcard that no one at 147-154 truly wants to face because he has the skill and talent, his heart and love of the sport is the question

I know you ain't say that shyt, even though you be riding hard for Paulie. About a week or two ago we were in here talking about a potential fight between Paulie and Maidana and some nikkas in here were saying Paulie boxes the shyt outta dude making it seem like he wins 9 or 8 rounds or some shyt. The debate went nowhere some thought Maidana gives him that work while some thought otherwise. At the end of the day we all agreed that they're both B- fighters on the same level that recently got overrated due to them being more competitive than they should have been against Broner.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I know you ain't say that shyt, even though you be riding hard for Paulie. About a week or two ago we were in here talking about a potential fight between Paulie and Maidana and some nikkas in here were saying Paulie boxes the shyt outta dude making it seem like he wins 9 or 8 rounds or some shyt. The debate went nowhere some thought Maidana gives him that work while some thought otherwise. At the end of the day we all agreed that they're both B- fighters on the same level that recently got overrated due to them being more competitive than they should have been against Broner.

yep

And @patscorpio.....I had Ortiz winning that fight Josesito Lopez fight up until he quit because of the broken jaw......pretty comfortably too :lupe:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Swift trying to build that PR support up like Cotto has and Trinidad had. Your marketability increases exponentially when you can boast as being an entire culture's hero.
Difference is that Cotto and Trinidad ain't have to try hard to build it up. Because they are from the island, so PR already considered them on of there own.Swift is not from PR, and the Island doesn't look at them as one of their own, so he has to go above and beyond to get their support.

That being said, I'm all for it :manny:

Danny gonna get adopted into the PR Boxing Family :lawd: :ohlawd: :blessed:

#Swiftset

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
You must have forgotten that Paulie has an all time great jab that was able to keep guys like Broner and Cano from walking him down and snapping his head back repeatedly.

If he can dominate those guys, I'm sure he can beat a headcase like Ortiz. :mjlol:
I have to be the 3rd guy to jump on this. :troll:
Paulie is a pretty good boxer, with a great jab. He also has an excellent chin...but he gets hit too much.

The Cano fight though...he lost that shyt.:usure:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
skip youre starting to overrate Ortiz just a little...hes a physically gifted fighter but he's not a boogeyman..this is the same cat who got beaten up badly by josesito lopez, a blown up 140lber and is now just coming back after suffering injuries from that fight
I wont even waste time commenting on the bolded:stopitslime:

Lopez needs to be Broner's next match, he may beat Broner's ass also

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yep

And @patscorpio.....I had Ortiz winning that fight Josesito Lopez fight up until he quit because of the broken jaw......pretty comfortably too :lupe:

ortiz was winning i agree but he was like fukk defense from the opening bell and absorbed more punishment than he should have..but then i didn't think at the time josesito had pop like that to really bust him up like that lol :pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I have to be the 3rd guy to jump on this. :troll:
Paulie is a pretty good boxer, with a great jab. He also has an excellent chin...but he gets hit too much.

The Cano fight though...he lost that shyt.:usure:

Exactly..That's always been his biggest flaw, but some people will sympathize with dude and say his biggest flaw was his lack of punching power due to his brittle hands even though guys with the same problem (lack of power) such as Spinks and Bryd managed to have better careers getting much better wins in the sport. The difference is they had much better defense than Paulie. I just :snoop: every time cats overlook that shyt.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Difference is that Cotto and Trinidad ain't have to try hard to build it up. Because they are from the island, so PR already considered them on of there own.Swift is not from PR, and the Island doesn't look at them as one of their own, so he has to go above and beyond to get their support.

That being said, I'm all for it :manny:

Danny gonna get adopted into the PR Boxing Family :lawd: :ohlawd: :blessed:

#Swiftset
Actually they have this love hate thing with Cotto, I dont see how he's still a big money player there, he's money hungry, boring and doesn't act braggadocios like them Ricans love........ but all Garcia needs is one match in PR and they will swarm around Angel personality and Danny's skill. Garcia may have already had their backing i GB wasnt constantly moving people ahead of him and burying him at the same time, but I aint mad they built Danny the right old school way, there is nothing overrated or hype about Danny, he's getting better and better each fight immensely, can't wait to see his next..................