Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They want to keep ggg busy:manny:
He could have stayed busy on HBO for big money, this happens when a hype job is being pushed to the deep waters where the big fish swim, this move is a declaration on HBO that he wont be forced or dictated to do anything.......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I still feel like I owe him some respect for saying his jaw was not broken. Thought he was acting as usual :to:

i had a feeling before josesito finally shattered it that the broken jaw was coming because for whatever reason he decided to eat uppercuts throughout the fight instead of blocking them :smh:..ortiz fought so foolishly

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ortiz is the type of boxer that would give you constant headaches if you had to train him. He's like the new Kermit Cintron or some shyt. :snoop:

If he can't beat Collazo, he better just call it a day.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i had a feeling before josesito finally shattered it that the broken jaw was coming because for whatever reason he decided to eat uppercuts throughout the fight instead of blocking them :smh:..ortiz fought so foolishly

well, he had to because he was marketed as an aggressive young lion. Can't blame the man here.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
168 nikkas we coming for YOU

#1 WBC:umad:

ArizaChavezRipped.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Boxing world is still mum on Amir Khan arrest weird shyt is going on, why would showtime exec Stephen Espinoza acknowledge that arrest happened yesterday, then tumbleweeds all over

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
168 nikkas we coming for YOU

#1 WBC:umad:

ArizaChavezRipped.jpg
I don't get this. Why not let him just eat and work at light heavy? He's not going to be able to keep this up. I know they're angling toward an Andre Ward fight, but there's a lot of names at 175. Andre Ward will probably need to move up eventually anyway.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't get this. Why not let him just eat and work at light heavy? He's not going to be able to keep this up. I know they're angling toward an Andre Ward fight, but there's a lot of names at 175. Andre Ward will probably need to move up eventually anyway.
LHW may be too small he looks big strong and solid here, fight at your got damn it, these new school cats done turned boxing into some bytchmade shyt picking on people 30 pounds smaller

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
LHW may be too small he looks big strong and solid here, fight at your got damn it, these new school cats done turned boxing into some bytchmade shyt picking on people 30 pounds smaller
I understand not wanting to go to cruiserweight, at least not just yet. It's a wasteland compared to 168/175, and who knows if he can handle CW power. And keep in mind that 2 fights ago he had the 160 lb title. Chavez Jr would be a good name to feed Adonis Stevenson too. Cruiserweight should be his eventual home though.