Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
217784-muhammad-ali.jpg
this is clearly an old pic lol..prince is rockin the afro and the greatest looks emaciated :to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
jr vs froch :ohhh:..on one hand carl will box that b*stard's ears off and come to hurt him which will make me:lolbron:..one hand carl is beginning to show signs of lessening punch resistance :patrice:..jr might pull it out on some fukkery..esp if jr decides he wants to be a small heavyweight come fight night...but then the fight may not happen at all if vera gets in that ass again:mjpls:
Did I not tell you nikkas that Ward was a damn fool if he thought he got a Chavez match, and that yall that Froch would fight Chavez....:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The hate for #swiftset I love it :ahh:

Let's pretend hes making rap songs instead of furthering his brand:aicmon:

Lets pretend he doesnt speak spanish:snoop:

Lets pretend the island would choose Gabe Rosado over Danny:dahell:

This aint#bandcamp...we got are shyt together overhere :umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The hate for #swiftset I love it :ahh:

Let's pretend hes making rap songs instead of furthering his brand:aicmon:

Lets pretend he doesnt speak spanish:snoop:

Lets pretend the island would choose Gabe Rosado over Danny:dahell:

This aint#bandcamp...we got are shyt together overhere :umad:
:heh:

The hate means Danny is doing what he's supposed to do:demonic:

Good to see he's about to get that Mayweather push, and superstar mass appeal, he played the background for too long now

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I will attempt to get the cards here, unless they're stinkers then I won't bother gathering links...........speaking of which, since it was a title fight I feel compelled....

Rocky Fuentes vs. Amnat Ruenrong for the vacant IBF Flyweight title. Rocky Fuentes is a tough filipino fighter, never challenged for a world title and Amnat is a prisoner-turned-boxer who beat Kazuto Ioka in the amateurs and won a bronze at the WABC. Amnat would cause a lot of headaches, dude is very hard to hit cleanly.....

Feel bad for Rocky, first loss in 6 years comes in his first world title shot. Had he won he been right on the outside of my top 5

Ref let Amnat get away with some mauling but he looked good. He's a big, strong flyweight with light pop
He throws combos and he's rough on the inside. With that said he did gas out and I expect there to be a free for all for his title

How could I forget Huracan Perez? :why:

My dude had that legendary 4 1/2 month, 1 defense interim WBC FECOMBOX FW Title reign :wow:

How could I forget when he tried to merge his interim title with the undisputed WBC FECOMBOX Title? He put that 9-9 dude on his ass :whoo: but he got an adrenaline dump and picked up his first L :to:

Then just 4 months after his first loss he showed that heart of a champion when he recaptured that interim belt :banderas:

What's crazy is that 9-9 guy (Castellanos) has not lost since and might be getting at Jhonny Gonzalez soon. :ohhh:

Gary Russell Jr only fights the best

Glad to see your finally getting it :myman: