Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This nikka Swift bout to be a Star with a whole country behind him:wow::to::lawd:

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:

:wow:

The last time a Puerto Rican fought a Mexican in Puerto Rico though..........
iQtAhGFku2xN3.gif

:sadcam:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Swift bout to be a Star with a whole country behind him:wow::to::lawd:

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:

First, lol at Puerto Rico being a "country":heh::dead:

Secondly, according to Gabriel Rosado....he's the new face of Puerto Rico:mjpls:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15983.html
"It's a lot of love out here. It's crazy because I went out here just for training camp and I didn't realize it was pretty much a good business move as well. I meaon, once I got here and they started seeing I speak Spanish, reporters started coming to the gym doing interviews, and the invited me to some radio show. They put me in the paper like three times and I started buzzing out here,"
With me doing this camp in Puerto Rico, it's really created a buzz on the island and the island is paying attention right now. One of the things they said to me was, 'Right now, Puerto Rico doesn't have a champion, Gabe. Would you like to represent Puerto Rico as a champion?" Hell yeah i want to represent Puerto Rico," Rosado explained
"Puerto Rico the island is really looking for a guy that is proud and is representin' and is proud to be Puerto Rican and going in the ring with the flag. I always come to the ring with a flag; I mean, I got the flag tatted on me.

[/url]

Danny better order a "Rosetta Stone" book and get to learning some Spanish:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
First, lol at Puerto Rico being a "country":heh::dead:

Secondly, according to Gabriel Rosado....he's the new face of Puerto Rico:mjpls:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15983.html

[/url]

Danny better order a "Rosetta Stone" book and get to learning some Spanish:russ:

exactly..use his brain to get this money instead of making wack struggle rap songs which wont get him nowhere

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
gabrielrosado2.jpg

Puerto Rico aint gonna help him from being 0-3 (1 NC) in his last 4 fights after tomorrow night though:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I love boxing but no way can I see myself buying a ppv with lamont peterson as the main event.

I dont think we ever have to worry about that breh. I dont see Peterson ever headlining a PPV:heh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be 3 cards, I repeat, THREE cards tomorrow on TV

Friday Night Fights- ESPN2 9:00pm
NBC Fight Night- NBC Sports Net 10:00pm
Golden Boy Fights- Fox Sports 1 10:00pm

man i need to update my basic cable but i dont wanna get raped..only got espn 1 and 2