Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think peterson takes it. But if he loses his career is in limbo

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who are you to doubt TBA? Another win over TBA and it's straight to the title :obama:

TBA was supposed to be Gonzalez but he aint want it :youngsabo:

This is the second time he's ducked Gary who even offered to fight in Mejico :youngsabo:

Maybe you should tell him we ain't really that dangerous :youngsabo:

:youngsabo:

Gary%252520Russell%252520Jr.%252520KO%252527s%252520Roberto%252520Castaneda.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
TBA was supposed to be Gonzalez but he aint want it :youngsabo:

This is the second time he's ducked Gary who even offered to fight in Mejico :youngsabo:

Maybe you should tell him we ain't really that dangerous :youngsabo:

:youngsabo:

Gary%252520Russell%252520Jr.%252520KO%252527s%252520Roberto%252520Castaneda.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640
OH shyt, BRITTLE HANDS JUST KNOCKED OUT...............Knocked Out................knocked...out?

Who is that again? :dwillhuh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:beli:

The can crushing really upsets me with this guy because unlike Wilder, who is pretty much just all athleticism and power with crap technique, I really do believe that Gary is something special. I don't wanna hear anything about opponents turning down fights. Fight somebody with a wikipedia page already.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
OH shyt, BRITTLE HANDS JUST KNOCKED OUT...............Knocked Out................knocked...out?

Who is that again? :dwillhuh:

:ufdup: Roberto Castaneda who is a top 200 ranked featherweight

:beli:

The can crushing really upsets me with this guy because unlike Wilder, who is pretty much just all athleticism and power with crap technique, I really do believe that Gary is something special. I don't wanna hear anything about opponents turning down fights. Fight somebody with a wikipedia page already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Pérez

Retired after Gary put them hands on him :steviej:

There will be 3 cards, I repeat, THREE cards tomorrow on TV

Friday Night Fights- ESPN2 9:00pm
NBC Fight Night- NBC Sports Net 10:00pm
Golden Boy Fights- Fox Sports 1 10:00pm

Will you be uploading the full NBC card?

SuikodenII

Daps
:ufdup: Roberto Castaneda who is a top 200 ranked featherweight

Will you be uploading the full NBC card?
I will attempt to get the cards here, unless they're stinkers then I won't bother gathering links...........speaking of which, since it was a title fight I feel compelled....

Rocky Fuentes vs. Amnat Ruenrong for the vacant IBF Flyweight title. Rocky Fuentes is a tough filipino fighter, never challenged for a world title and Amnat is a prisoner-turned-boxer who beat Kazuto Ioka in the amateurs and won a bronze at the WABC. Amnat would cause a lot of headaches, dude is very hard to hit cleanly.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There will be 3 cards, I repeat, THREE cards tomorrow on TV

Friday Night Fights- ESPN2 9:00pm
NBC Fight Night- NBC Sports Net 10:00pm
Golden Boy Fights- Fox Sports 1 10:00pm

Friday, Jan. 24, 2014
Indio, Calif. (Fox Sports 1)
Cornelius Bundrage vs. Joey Hernandez
12 rounds – Junior middleweight division (IBF eliminator)

Antonio Orozco vs. Miguel Huerta
10 rounds – Junior welterweight division

Dominic Breazeale vs. Homero Fonseca
8 rounds – Heavyweight division

Shelton, Wash. (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)
Cornelius White vs. Thomas Williams Jr.
10 rounds – Light heavyweight division

Rico Ramos vs. Jonathan Arrellano
10 rounds – Featherweight division

Ronald Hearns vs. Eddie Hunter
8 rounds – Super middleweight division

Atlantic City (NBC Sports Net)
Curtis Stevens (No. 10) vs. Patrick Majewski
10 rounds – Middleweight division

Thabiso Mchunu (No. 10) vs. Olanrewaju Durodola
10 rounds – Cruiserweight division

:huhldup: at K9 being in a title eliminator...good lord

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

How could I forget Huracan Perez? :why:

My dude had that legendary 4 1/2 month, 1 defense interim WBC FECOMBOX FW Title reign :wow:

How could I forget when he tried to merge his interim title with the undisputed WBC FECOMBOX Title? He put that 9-9 dude on his ass :whoo: but he got an adrenaline dump and picked up his first L :to:

Then just 4 months after his first loss he showed that heart of a champion when he recaptured that interim belt :banderas:

What's crazy is that 9-9 guy (Castellanos) has not lost since and might be getting at Jhonny Gonzalez soon. :ohhh:

SuikodenII

Daps
How could I forget Huracan Perez? :why:

My dude had that legendary 4 1/2 month, 1 defense interim WBC FECOMBOX FW Title reign :wow:

How could I forget when he tried to merge his interim title with the undisputed WBC FECOMBOX Title? He put that 9-9 dude on his ass :whoo: but he got an adrenaline dump and picked up his first L :to:

Then just 4 months after his first loss he showed that heart of a champion when he recaptured that interim belt :banderas:

What's crazy is that 9-9 guy (Castellanos) has not lost since and might be getting at Jhonny Gonzalez soon. :ohhh:
I've seen Castellanos fight a couple times, he upset Celestino Caballero and KO'd Derrick Wilson (disappointing career, but a spoiler nonetheless). That's a fight I'd welcome with open arms cause he's done something and is on a hot streak despite his record. I really want JuanMa to catch that fade cause I just despise him that much. And since I now know Jhonny will indeed attempt to defend his 126 title in his next bout without Mares, I welcome Gary Russel Jr. on as an opponent. Get Abner'd if you want to :ufdup: :jawalrus:

Max Kellerman's fanaticism bout to have some changed avatars around here :mjpls: