Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i would rather see that then see pacquiao bradley and marquez fight each other for the next six years like roy jones tarver and glen johnson

For real.

Even though I wanted Gamboa to catch that fade from Mikey Garica, I'd have no problem with Manny getting that scalp. I'm tired of seeing these round robin rematches talked about for Manny. Let someone else get a shot. Ain't like big fights are falling out of the sky for Gamboa anyway. shyt, it's now or never with the way his career has been going.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
People would rather see Manny fight a lightweight who hasn't fought a decent opponent since featherweight over 2 years ago than avenge his HIGHLY controversial loss to top 3 Welterweight and P4P guy, Timothy Bradley setting him up to possibly avenge the :deadmanny: and be out of his contract to face Mayweather in 2015 since Arum would have ZERO bargaining chips left.....

incredible.........

In-credible...........

From a legacy and business point of view, it would be fukking. retarded. period.

Now Garcia-Gamboa, NOW we're talking :ohlawd:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People would rather see Manny fight a lightweight who hasn't fought a decent opponent since featherweight over 2 years ago than avenge his HIGHLY controversial loss to top 3 Welterweight and P4P guy, Timothy Bradley setting him up to possibly avenge the :deadmanny: and be out of his contract to face Mayweather in 2015 since Arum would have ZERO bargaining chips left.....

incredible.........

In-credible...........

From a legacy and business point of view, it would be fukking. retarded. period.

Now Garcia-Gamboa, NOW we're talking :ohlawd:
Yep, I'd rather not see those rematches.

I'd prefer Mikey Garcia fight Pacman though and he has expressed interest in the fight