Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Broner's twitter is hilarious now..

just one example, any time some random tweet like that is posted (if you click date/time you can see the replies), all the replies are like

:usure: are you sure? get to the gym and train young man

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Here we have Korean Hall of Famer, WBC champion, "The Downpour" Myung-Woo Yuh in against Japanese challenger, Tomohiro Kiyuna the Japanese Light Flyweight champion at the time. Yuh had become champion the previous year via SD (should've been UD but who's complaining) and already had one defense. Here he would have a FOTY candidate against the tough Kiyuna who started hesitant and nearly stopped early on, would have a major comeback, but could he sustain?........

2013061100842_0.jpg

He was inducted alongside Mills Lane, Virgil Hill, Colin Hart and Jimmy Lennon Jr. (not pictured but, Arturo Gatti was also a part of this class)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Koncz says Gamboa possible Manny opponent for April:patrice:
I wouldn't mind that fight...at least it is something new and different. Plus 50 acting a fool on 24/7 would be hysterical.

People would rather see Manny fight a lightweight who hasn't fought a decent opponent since featherweight over 2 years ago than avenge his HIGHLY controversial loss to top 3 Welterweight and P4P guy, Timothy Bradley setting him up to possibly avenge the :deadmanny: and be out of his contract to face Mayweather in 2015 since Arum would have ZERO bargaining chips left.....

incredible.........

In-credible...........

From a legacy and business point of view, it would be fukking. retarded. period.

Now Garcia-Gamboa, NOW we're talking :ohlawd:
I would be perfectly fine never seeing Tim Bradley fight again period let alone repeating that dreadful Manny fight all over again. So fukk a Manny/Bradley rematch.
And I was against that 4th fight between Manny/Marquez. I am done caring about what happens when those two guys face each other. They fought four fukking times what else needs to be seen with the two of them in the ring together?
Give me some new names in the PPV picture and some more inventive matchmaking.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Neggas don't wanna see Manny-Bradley ? :wow:

What thread is this "The Official Manny Thread" or "THE BOXING THREAD"?

:dead: @ all these dudes for real. So Gamboa brehs ? Really ? Gamboa ? :laff:

I read someone say Pac should take that 0. :laff:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
thats what I meant. if he loses, he wont even be a SSM. he has the potential to be as good as Mosley though. he just needs to win some fights and I think fight at 140 some too if he can make the weight, which I am sure he can.
Just no..........:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As for starting early, I dont think he wants to overdo it offensively. I think he needs to be very defensive early. showing Maidana that it wont be as easy to land on him this time. as the fight goes on, step it up. Broner's biggest issue wasnt offense...it was defense.
It's his only shot Broner has Canelo-esqe stamina........:manny:

And his main issue was offense you aint gonna win at the big leagues throwing 10 girly shots a round

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Koncz says Gamboa possible Manny opponent for April:patrice:
:heh:

When is Manny gonna fight a WW like I said last week, he's reaching down lower and lower:skip:

Tune up match though cant be mad, hopefully they dont think Gamboa resembles Mayweather.....................If Timmy is ducked by Manny once again Ill lose all my respect for his ass even if he's chasing a Mayweather match.........career fw now for Manny.........:patrice:

SN: Manny is a idiot if this goes through, the size is not his issue, his speed being matched by smaller guys is why he's been on a losing streak the past 2 years, vs a quick Gamboa although I feel he aint shyt, he's fast enough to hit Manny with a shot he doesnt see coming

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just no..........:snoop:

its not that hard breh when you look back on Mosley's resume. his best wins are against DLH....a guy who is overrated in his own right. I know Shane is a future HOFer, and I love Shane. I always said he was 1st ballot. Then recently when I went back to check his resume...its not very good for a HOF fighter. His lightweight reign was non-descript. Best fighters he beat were Holiday and Leija. His WW reign was weak. Then Forrest. He beats Oscar again. Then Winky. After that everyone he beat was past prime or mediocre. He lost to every B+ fighter he faced after Oscar. Had a draw with Mora even. :scusthov: The Margarito win is his 3rd best win of his career. Broner already titled in 3 divisions which helps him. He really only has to beat a couple A-level fighters between 135 and 147 and he would be on Shane's level....unless you put a lot of value in those Vargas wins...which I dont.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
its not that hard breh when you look back on Mosley's resume. his best wins are against DLH....a guy who is overrated in his own right. I know Shane is a future HOFer, and I love Shane. I always said he was 1st ballot. Then recently when I went back to check his resume...its not very good for a HOF fighter. His lightweight reign was non-descript. Best fighters he beat were Holiday and Leija. His WW reign was weak. Then Forrest. He beats Oscar again. Then Winky. After that everyone he beat was past prime or mediocre. The Margarito win is his 3rd best win of his career. Broner already titled in 3 divisions which helps him. He really only has to beat a couple A-level fighters between 135 and 147 and he would be on Shane's level....unless you put a lot of value in those Vargas wins...which I dont.
Shane may have been overrated as fukk like Ive have stated, but he showed rare sped and power, relentlessness at the lower weights something Broner never showed, Shane my have been facing laundry mat workers like Broner, but then the laundry mat workers actually had talent, contrary to these days

Prime Shane sleeps PDL round 2

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt mind that fight at all..manny might as well go ahead and take that 0

fight makes no sense to me. Gamboa liable to :deadmanny:
too dangerous of a fight for a guy who really doesnt bring much money at the current moment. I would bet on Gamboa on this one.
Manny dont need to fight anyone with a lot of hand speed. like @Skip b said. it dont make sense. he got :deadmanny: by a guy who is not known for his speed. :heh:
I dont know what to say about this except is reaching. for what though...I dont know.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neggas don't wanna see Manny-Bradley ? :wow:

What thread is this "The Official Manny Thread" or "THE BOXING THREAD"?

:dead: @ all these dudes for real. So Gamboa brehs ? Really ? Gamboa ? :laff:

I read someone say Pac should take that 0. :laff:

I'd rather see Pac-Gamboa. Somebody would get hurt and possibly KOed. With Bradley? Not so much. He is gonna try and box the shyt outta Manny like he did JMM. Trust that Bradley will not fully engage Manny. If he fought like he fought Prov, he's gettin KOed...but we know he aint tryin to go there again. I just dont get up for Bradley's fights.